Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
10425179_1602432189984424_867341421227635795_n.png

:dead::dead::dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
NOW Kishi wants to rush shyt!? After we suffered this gawd awful war arc? He destroyed the energy of Sasuke/Naruto buildup right after he murked Danzo. Sasuke should have never been involved in the war, period. Not only did he really not do anything other than a few panels of fan service, they dragged his presence on the battlefield to a point where there was little significance of him being there. After Danzo, they couldve shown him with Itachi and the fight with Kabuto but after that he shouldn't have been in any chapters other than one or two. Basically just him dropping the bomb about needing to find Orochimaru and heading towards the war. NOT actually getting there and wasting the darkness that Psycho Sasuke had listening to Hashirama attempt to TNJ the Sauce. In order for the Hokage to show up, you needed Orochimaru, which means you need Sasuke to be present in that mini-arc but you didnt REALLY need the Hokage at all plot-wise except maybe to give Naruto the other half of Kurama. Now Sasuke's heel-turn seems forced as fukked and an ACTUAL heel-turn as opposed to him just following through with his original plan during the Kage Summit.
:mindblown::rudy::dahell::shaq2::aicmon:

:camby:Kishi

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Yay.... moar talking.

I don't even like Sasuke, but anybody who hits Sakura with the Heihachi Mishimia thunder fist is cool with me.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

"Versace, Versace, Kurama and I, we be duckin' Akatsuki
This is the Leaf Village homie, please get the fukk off the property
Shinobi's be changing cause I'm at the top and ain't no one on top of me.
Sasuke be trying to kill me for peace but man that's not a swap to me."

Tracklist should've had H to the Izzo(Kage),

:russ: @ Hold on We're Going Home and Blind as fukk. Sasuke one was better though.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: when Sasuke gored Sakura

:beli:when it turned out to be a fukking genjutsu. I really should know better by now.

So Sakura can't handle genjutsu?

Which is funny since Kishimoto was building up Sakura's high potential in genjutsu in the beginning of part 2 and some of part 1...but of course he threw that shyt in the bushes.:mjlol:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
"Versace, Versace, Kurama and I, we be duckin' Akatsuki
This is the Leaf Village homie, please get the fukk off the property
Shinobi's be changing cause I'm at the top and ain't no one on top of me.
Sasuke be trying to kill me for peace but man that's not a swap to me."

Tracklist should've had H to the Izzo(Kage),

:russ: @ Hold on We're Going Home and Blind as fukk. Sasuke one was better though.
:whew::whew::whew: