Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man why is is Naruto such a bytch? Goku was the nicest nikka ever, but even he had to know when to kill nikkas. :smh:

Sasuke talking that shyt and Naruto just taking it like a bytch.. "Oh Sasuke come back to your senses". :snoop:

On one hand I want Naruto to beat the shyt out of Sasuke.. But Naruto is acting like a fakkit right now. :snoop:
I can't root for such a bytch.:scust:
If the author doesn't give Naruto anything but a clear win.. I'll never speak of this manga again. I got a feeling he'll have Sasuke win and Naruto will talk sense into him before the final blow type shyt. :scust:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Hard on HOES Sasake is BACK!!!! Damn he put Sakura to SLEEP!! I'm expecting a full on brawl.......with of course...Naruto finishing the fight with the Talk no Talk Jutsu.....end of series...it's been a good run fellas.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Sakura - :noah: Sasuke I love you and-
Sasuke - :rudy: Yo shut the fukk
pimpslap.gif

:mjlol:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
"Hoping we can turn the hate to love" :scust:

Ay Kishi what kind of bullshyt conclusion are we alluding to here :stopitslime:

Talk no Talk jutsu mixed with a lil "tender loving" n "reconciliation and understanding" rasengan huh :beli:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
this chapter would have been more satisfying if naruto was the one who punched sakura and told her to shut the fukk up, of course uzi is to much of a bytch and the sas has to do the real nikka shyt

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Sasuke bout to get his ass beat. Remember when Obito told Sasuke that he ain't fukking with Sage Naruto after Pein got the beats? Well he damn sure ain't fukking with Super Sage Naruto, even with his upgrades.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Man why is is Naruto such a bytch? Goku was the nicest nikka ever, but even he had to know when to kill nikkas. :smh:

Sasuke talking that shyt and Naruto just taking it like a bytch.. "Oh Sasuke come back to your senses". :snoop:

On one hand I want Naruto to beat the shyt out of Sasuke.. But Naruto is acting like a fakkit right now. :snoop:
I can't root for such a bytch.:scust:
If the author doesn't give Naruto anything but a clear win.. I'll never speak of this manga again. I got a feeling he'll have Sasuke win and Naruto will talk sense into him before the final blow type shyt. :scust:

Nah breh...Naruto seems pretty chill about the situation which is a good thing. It looks to me like he's trying to give Sasuke one more chance before he beats his ass....never see naruto so confident and collected when confronting the sauce :ehh:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Please let Sasuke kill Sakura she's literally the worst female protaginist in any anime I've ever seen. This stupid chick hasn't done shyt the entire series and is still on Sasuke's dikk after all this time :snoop: