Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
so the brehs forgot Madara got those Hashi, the GOAT healer cells.. people bring up a tailed beast beating when this dude just picked up his severed arm & put it back with ease, he aint feel that shyt... this dude face/chest just stole sage mode... now he can actually see... 100%... where the fukk is his left eye, tobi only used the right & Madara has it back....
That's a good question. You'd think obito would've kept it in his dimension

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Yea im not understanding that shyt either. I mean shouldnt he just have senjutsu chakra and what happened to his eyes?
You have to remember he gave his eyes to nagato, the one he had was a spare. When he came back to life, he only get the eyes he had before he died which use none since he used someone else.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
kishi campaigning hard to get the word 'Uchiha' listed in the English dictionary as a synonym for the phrase 'cheat code'.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hopefully Madara can save the travesty this manga has become but somehow unless he starts murking beloved characters left and right I doubt it.
this aint makin me soft at all :yeshrug:

Hinata always was a better bytch than Sakura in every way. Naruto had a ride or die at his side and the kid is so stupid he can't comprehend it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_mxpphdR7Qi1qbd52ro2_500.gif

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: 342

uR7h2Fg.gif

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-342/

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/naruto-shippuuden-episode-342/

rQ9MKdE.gif

K2OQ0tw.gif

:ooh::ooh: aw man, this is my favorite part of the fight. Mighty Gai with the 'chucks :yayo::yayo:. It looks like next episode is going to be great too, the unmasking happens.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You don't read the manga?
I do, but the way kishi explained it was that he somehow "slipped" through the bolder. How is this possible if at the time he only had a two tomoe sharingan, and later we see him n kakashi unlock the mangekyou later on after kakashi kills rin.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do, but the way kishi explained it was that he somehow "slipped" through the bolder. How is this possible if at the time he only had a two tomoe sharingan, and later we see him n kakashi unlock the mangekyou later on after kakashi kills rin.

I always thought he meant that he literally fell through the rock. :ohhh:

IDK I guess the anime version will explain it much better.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I always thought he meant that he literally fell through the rock. :ohhh:

IDK I guess the anime version will explain it much better.
Lets hope so cause if not then thats a plothole. So what u think of the war arc and all the shyt thats happened up until now???