Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kishi on his IDAF mode.

Itachi when he was blind was able to use susanoo so it's not the first time this happened

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Sohh we gonna act like this nikka didn't summon Susanoo without the sharingan??? :damn: :damn:

I think since he already had it plus Rinnegan it's like an innate ability :ohhh:

Amaterasu one eye, Tsukuyomi the other, and Susanoo is like the third ability granted to the Uchiha. He probably needs the actual eye to unlock the full potential of each dojutsu.

Same way Madara was able to use Mangekyou Sharingan jutsu's while having the Rinnegan :yeshrug:

But really who gives a f*ck........let that boy cook :lolbron:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:whew:
madara out there
wzm4x.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps
kishi on his IDAF mode.

Itachi when he was blind was able to use susanoo so it's not the first time this happened

he was going blind...meaning his eyeballs were still in his eye sockets as his vision faded and it didn't go dark until he touched sasuke's forehead....madara had no eyes :damn:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I thought the bijuss powers were an unlimited amount of chakra with strength compared to now..

the fukk did Madara not die from that beat down ?

son using some cheat code right here... Where those bum ass kage's hiding, prob dipped when they saw he's back in his full power.. they dont wanna experience that WERKKKKK twice...

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was wondering why he would be so thirst to be resurrected since he was now basically an immortal zombie with free will but this nikka came back even stronger?! wtf how is that possible and does he need to be alive to be able to control the bijuu?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This dude can't be stopped. The Actual Sage of the Six Paths is going to have come back to stop him. He is about to put leashes on the tailed beasts!!!.......

Unless all the beasts join Naruto..........and he hits Madara with the Ulitmate Talk no Talk Jutsu!!!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i was wondering why he would be so thirst to be resurrected since he was now basically an immortal zombie with free will but this nikka came back even stronger?! wtf how is that possible and does he need to be alive to be able to control the bijuu?

I think he said he had to be alive to become the 10-tails host and finish his plan.

If he stayed as a zombie he wouldn't be able to complete the Moon's Eye Plan and would probably have been sealed eventually. One of those things where he had no choice but to take a risk.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
so the brehs forgot Madara got those Hashi, the GOAT healer cells.. people bring up a tailed beast beating when this dude just picked up his severed arm & put it back with ease, he aint feel that shyt... this dude face/chest just stole sage mode... now he can actually see... 100%... where the fukk is his left eye, tobi only used the right & Madara has it back....