Daps
Reppin
NULL

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
They don't say who they're playing. But I'm almost positive Pena bout to be CHAPO :mjgrin::blessed::gladbron:
Wouldn't be Chapo unless the story skips ahead by about a decade. Chapo was around in the mid-late 90's (where Season 3 left off) but it's the Juarez Cartel that was the biggest then, then the Gulf cartel after they fell off, and then Chapo and the Sinola Cartel took the game over in the mid-00's. Skipping to Chapo now could be playing themselves. It'd be fire, but there's nowhere else to go really in the line of succession.

Fuentes (the cartel dude Pacho was linked up with) is a highly interesting and entertaining person in his own right, and plays an incredibly important role in the history of narcos. The way dude died is downright James Bond fukkery :heh:. Juarez was peaceful while he was running the game. Fuentes and the Juarez Cartel collapsing is what turns Mexico into the drug trafficking war zone we know it as.

Because after that, when the violence breaks out, the Gulf Cartel siezes control through their partnership with Los Zetas (rogue Mexican military turn mercenaries) which is a crazy story in and of itself, and you get Cardenas as a don who pulled up the FBI and DEA in broad daylight and held them hostage on a public street :damn:

After that you got the war between Los Zetas and the Gulf's, and Chapo undermining them both to seize control for the Sinola Cartel.

There's so many insane stories to tell before Chapo I hope they don't skip there just because his name is buzzing. Look at Season 3, was the best even without the famous name of Escobar involved.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapo was around then. You forget, The Guadalajaria cartel (which they are past their era now) split. And territories were given to the Lord of Skies, Chapo, and one other. So Chapo could be there. Now Chapo did a prison stint before he escaped (the first time) What year are we at now?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Chapo was around then. You forget, The Guadalajaria cartel (which they are past their era now) split. And territories were given to the Lord of Skies, Chapo, and one other. So Chapo could be there. Now Chapo did a prison stint before he escaped (the first time) What year are we at now?
Yeah I know he was around and handling his business, but the story thus far has focused primarily on whoever the dominant force in the trade as and the other players to a lesser extent.

In the story now, we're anywhere from 95-97.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Wouldn't be Chapo unless the story skips ahead by about a decade. Chapo was around in the mid-late 90's (where Season 3 left off) but it's the Juarez Cartel that was the biggest then, then the Gulf cartel after they fell off, and then Chapo and the Sinola Cartel took the game over in the mid-00's. Skipping to Chapo now could be playing themselves. It'd be fire, but there's nowhere else to go really in the line of succession.

Fuentes (the cartel dude Pacho was linked up with) is a highly interesting and entertaining person in his own right, and plays an incredibly important role in the history of narcos. The way dude died is downright James Bond fukkery :heh:. Juarez was peaceful while he was running the game. Fuentes and the Juarez Cartel collapsing is what turns Mexico into the drug trafficking war zone we know it as.

Because after that, when the violence breaks out, the Gulf Cartel siezes control through their partnership with Los Zetas (rogue Mexican military turn mercenaries) which is a crazy story in and of itself, and you get Cardenas as a don who pulled up the FBI and DEA in broad daylight and held them hostage on a public street :damn:

After that you got the war between Los Zetas and the Gulf's, and Chapo undermining them both to seize control for the Sinola Cartel.

There's so many insane stories to tell before Chapo I hope they don't skip there just because his name is buzzing. Look at Season 3, was the best even without the famous name of Escobar involved.
Season 2 of El Chapo dropped last week on Netflix. Gonna go as far as to say this season has been as good as any season of Narcos and I love Narcos so season 4 has a lot to live up to.