Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm just :ohhh:......:mjlol: at the fact Jamie from Broad City is in this.

EDIT: Donna from 'Halt & Catch Fire' is out here turning up too :leon:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:whoo: Don Gilberto's attention to detail was so good he had 3 wives and managed to split time with them all thru the week and took the Sabbath off to watch soccer. :blessed: and they all sat down together and broke bread :wow:.

:ohhh:. They raiding Gilberto place, I coli jinxed it :lolbron:.
:gladbron: they didn't find him, must have a secret Batman cave somewhere.
:snoop: they got Gilberto. Him locked up means only one thing in Cali

There-Will-Be-BloodPOSTER.jpg

:damn:

:deadmanny: Spending the last few moments of semi-freedom with some dead hanging chickens.

David Rodriguez needs to die quick, this breh the a fukktard of the highest order. Wouldn't be surprised if he was to kill off the Salazar Kid because of jealousy.

:ohhh: they got Col Search Bloc off the team.

I'm enjoying this season, it seems theyve paced it nicely, not much bloodshed at the moment, but you know it's around the corner and going to pick up.

I will say it does need more Don Chepe phuckery tho.

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Pena on some real young sabo shyt. Dude gives negative 100 fukks about following rules :russ:

I'll have a large oxtail plate with this after work and daddy - daughter day...I'm ready

Man if you keep letting your daughter watch wild shyt, you're going to get a call home about her being the leader of a violent playground cartel :dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pena on some real young sabo shyt. Dude gives negative 100 fukks about following rules :russ:

Man if you keep letting your daughter watch wild shyt, you're going to get a call home about her being the leader of a violent playground cartel :dead:

Going to be cutting up and doing lines of salt at the dinner table

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Ep. 4

Pena hit the colombian cops with them moves :myman:
Season is already better just off the strength of throwing agent Murphy in the bushes

- Grandma was strapped and ready with that Elmer Fudd shyt for her grandbaby. Grannies are the GOAT :mjcry:

Edit:
Oh shyt. Snitchin ass Navegante might be my new favorite character. Straight tossed Granny out the whip:mjlol:

Last edited: