Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
i didn't finish season 2. i watched up until the focus was on blackie and his woman. i dont necessarily care to finish though. do i need to to not be lost on season 3?
All you need to know is that Pablo is dead for Season 3. Season 3 also contains several characters introduced in Season 2 such as
Don Berna and the Castanos
but you don't really need to look out for them in Season 2 to understand what is going on.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Didn't know Don Pacho was on that :wrist: tip.

I ain't that shocked but he was tonguing down that nikka that looked like Bruno Mars if he had facial hair and a fro

The Cali Cartel got everything on lockdown breh, makes me wonder how far Pablo Escobar could've gone if he was as careful as them, he probably could've been president of Colombia.

That scene in the end with Claudio had me like :damn: cause I wasn't tryna see a nikka get his limbs ripped off, but at the same time had me like :whoo: cause I was tryna see a nikka get his limbs ripped off.

Didn't know Pena was in that PAWG life back in the day, just didn't seem like the guy to be simping on some white chick that got a kid when he was

getting bomb ass Colombian p*ssy left and right in the first two seasons.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
You all really think pena is finished? Dont think so. Mexican cartel going to be bananas tho. Those zetas are crazy fukks too

Anyways great season. Now i gotta finish season 2 never finished

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
i didn't finish season 2. i watched up until the focus was on blackie and his woman. i dont necessarily care to finish though. do i need to to not be lost on season 3?

No, S3 is about the people Pablo was beefing with, i believe they were in some S1 episodes. And the Mexican DEA agent is now the leader of the task force.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I give it 8.5/10.

While the first 2 seasons were Pablo centric, this season revolved around Miguel/Jorge.

Liked that they built up the slow decline of the CaliGB. Much like with Pablo, they were really the ones who destroyed their empire and not so much the DEA being cleverer than them.

Got to admire Gilberto's faith in his plan and it nearly worked, but the damage was done the moment Miguel gave the order to kill Salazar and then take the wife and kid.

The wall scene was intense, it's a shame they didn't show Miguel coming out of the wall after, just wanted to see how he got in there the first place tbh. Also how the fukk didn't they see the blood on the drill :wtf:

Anyone else notice that Jorge was effectively a Colombian Michael Scofield.

I felt the show could of done with more Don Chepe tbh, he killed every scene he was in. But I know you cannot change history, but that hasnt stopped hollywood before,has it.

Pacho went out the way he would of wanted, getting blow out from behind :hubie:

Also it was good to see Don Berna and the Castano Bros, as they were the ones along with North Valley who benefitted the most from the Colombian drug game after the falls of the Cali Cartel. Case could be made that the Castano's were more ruthless than the previous Cartels. But Pablo took out a plane, nothing more ruthless than that.

They have to do Mexico next, because El Chapo benefited the most from the fall of Cali and Medellin to be top dog in the drug game.

But it will depend on what timeline they go with. The end scene with Pena must be 96-98 and El Chapo was locked up during this time. TV wise the Tijuana cartel war would be good TV , but history wise, that was over even before Pablo died.

Also, who doesn't want to see El Chapo's prison escapes.

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
season was okay but the medellin were the most interesting as they were the first crew and gave no fukks at all. the main two cali guys came across as beta and the one was a puff. you couldn't really route for anyone this season as they were all nasty pieces of shyt. even jorge. there was not a single good person in the main cast this year, everyone was corrupt or bending the rules.

I think griselda blanco is the only character who could have matched up with pablo. they should have split the come up of medellin over two seasons with usa scenes of the cocaine cowboys following griselda spliced in with pablo's come up.

or they could do a flashback season now just on the griselda/early stages of the narcos in america.