Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Are we getting another Narcos season? What else is there to cover? El Chapo?

They confirmed there’s a second season last year, they’re probably going to put out teasers soon. They usually do around this time of year.

My best bet is that Miguel Felix will be arrested at the start of this next season and then we will see the Guadalajara Cartel break up into the different Cartels in Mexico today.

Then the war starts and the fukkery begins. It should be even more fukkery than the Medellin vs Cali war because the Guadalajara Cartel split into like 4 Cartels and most of them had beef with each other at one point. :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyways finally finished and I gotta say.... Don Neto seems like the LEAST psychopathic drug cartel boss I've seen on TV. I feel you can easily have a drink wit em and smash some hoes and still come out with your body in tact. Dude seemed like he just wanted to enjoy life.

And yes I know I'm late lol.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
On the show Felix wife is a baddie too lol

The more of the season I watch the more KiKi's actions become silly.....if his government back home were playing it nonchalant who the fukk was he to go boxing a hornet's nest

over fukking weed
Its that cockiness and egoism that comes with USA law enforcement.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Are we getting another Narcos season? What else is there to cover? El Chapo?
What we saw these 2 seasons is old stuff, barely the tip of the fcukery that the Mexican Cartel is.

Now we'll probably see unfold what Miguel told the Narc.

Without Isabela though...I really want to put some money on her books and maybe she'll add me on the visiting list :noah: