Napoleon aka vote democrat bushed appreciation heard

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
As much as I clown and berate Nap he does serve a purpose. He is not afraid to start topics that need to be discussed and he will bring links not just his opinion

Quite frankly…. He should be thriving in political times likes these. He just goes to fukking far. Spamming his own threads. Asking for back n forth conversation but then immediately going to irrational name calling if you don’t agree with him

Acting arrogant as fukk for no reason. Gets bushed and never learns the lesson. After getting unbushed he will go right back to the same behavior

It seems that he WANTS to get bushed
@bnew better :sas2:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
As much as I clown and berate Nap he does serve a purpose. He is not afraid to start topics that need to be discussed and he will bring links not just his opinion

Quite frankly…. He should be thriving in political times likes these. He just goes to fukking far. Spamming his own threads. Asking for back n forth conversation but then immediately going to irrational name calling if you don’t agree with him

Acting arrogant as fukk for no reason. Gets bushed and never learns the lesson. After getting unbushed he will go right back to the same behavior

I concur he does bring interesting topics I’ll give him that. But that nikka been the same since I first started lurking back in 2013. In those days he was worst, because he was fronting like he was going to medical school so he would hit posters with “I’m busy studying for my MCAT” or saying he doing something for his application in an effort to be superior to others talking about he was gonna be a doctor.

Years later this nikka on the political wave and if you ask him about medical school and his science background he goes MIA

Lmao I see why nikkas hate him. Nap if you reading this, YOU A LOSER YOU NEVER MADE IT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL

:mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I concur he does bring interesting topics I’ll give him that. But that nikka been the same since I first started lurking back in 2013. In those days he was worst, because he was fronting like he was going to medical school so he would hit posters with “I’m busy studying for my MCAT” or saying he doing something for his application in an effort to be superior to others talking about he was gonna be a doctor.

Years later this nikka on the political wave and if you ask him about medical school and his science background he goes MIA

Lmao I see why nikkas hate him. Nap if you reading this, YOU A LOSER YOU NEVER MADE IT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL

:mjlol:
I totally forgot about the Medical school propaganda :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:pachaha: Every regularly Bushed poster is that way. :jordanfacepalm:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
And why keep coming back
Or
Why keep letting him/them come back
Like beaten wife syndrome:heh:

Who's profiting off this relationship?:patrice:
at this point too much of his mind is dedicated to the coli. its probably the most important thing in his life.

it would be best for him if he got permanently banned and could focus on other things