Napoleon aka vote democrat bushed appreciation heard

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dont see why he got bushed. We need liberal meanderings around here.

This behavior modification era sn't working

captain-america-chris-evans.gif

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He should not be allowed to make threads

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
He really changed his name to Vote Democrat?

:russ:

There is no way he hasn’t been hired by CPAC to get Black people to hate the Democratic Party.. He’s actively trying to be a one man voter suppression machine.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
As much as I clown and berate Nap he does serve a purpose. He is not afraid to start topics that need to be discussed and he will bring links not just his opinion

Quite frankly…. He should be thriving in political times likes these. He just goes to fukking far. Spamming his own threads. Asking for back n forth conversation but then immediately going to irrational name calling if you don’t agree with him

Acting arrogant as fukk for no reason. Gets bushed and never learns the lesson. After getting unbushed he will go right back to the same behavior

It seems that he WANTS to get bushed

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
As much as I clown and berate Nap he does serve a purpose. He is not afraid to start topics that need to be discussed and he will bring links not just his opinion

Quite frankly…. He should be thriving in political times likes these. He just goes to fukking far. Spamming his own threads. Asking for back n forth conversation but then immediately going to irrational name calling if you don’t agree with him

Acting arrogant as fukk for no reason. Gets bushed and never learns the lesson. After getting unbushed he will go right back to the same behavior

fukk dat dude

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ngga violated his probation and is backed locked up. Not sure what he did though
I've learned to ignore and never participate in his threads, but I still have to wonder how he keeps getting bushed and not permanently banned from the site. He’s a man child who will never learn and it’s clear to anyone with a clue that he only poses as an armchair political commentator and activist to please his obvious mental disability.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

I mean he does get the computers putin. There is no denying that