@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
A great poster is a great poster regardless of what race they are. If the stuff @Napoleon says would make a white person racist, then it would make a black person a c00n.
Not necessarily. There are some "in-group" comments that one person can say that someone outside of that group cannot say because they do not connect to the experience or do not have the legitimacy. It's like me trying to preach to you about what you should do with your life as someone you don't know versus your parents telling you to get your shyt together. I have no standing to speak.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
I would ask what this thread is about but by the past few pages I can see this is where the WOAT mod came to co-sign and laugh at his weak 'jokes' because nobody else will.

poor @hustlemania

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Not necessarily. There are some "in-group" comments that one person can say that someone outside of that group cannot say because they do not connect to the experience or do not have the legitimacy. It's like me trying to preach to you about what you should do with your life as someone you don't know versus your parents telling you to get your shyt together. I have no standing to speak.
Truth is truth, the source/intention is irrelevant :manny:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A great poster is a great poster regardless of what race they are. If the stuff @Napoleon says would make a white person racist, then it would make a black person a c00n.
No it's the repeated negative analysis of black people, if it's a black person doing it could mean that he's a c00n but also person who wants to see his people strive. If it's a white person he's most likely a racist since he's acting like he knows how it feels, how we as a group should react and on.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No it's the repeated negative analysis of black people, if it's a black person doing it could mean that he's a c00n but also person who wants to see his people strive. If it's a white person he's most likely a racist since he's acting like he knows how it feels, how we as a group should react and on.
If youre a c00n, you dont care about black people striving. One way or another, you shouldnt be cosigning dudes posts.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
@Napoleon better explain himself, otherwise the wolves bout to swarm on on this cac like

U3XgcBK.jpg

LOL yo i been seein this on the side of buses in NYC.

it says "get out of there fast"

its for airline tickets :snoop:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I gave my sand nikka a pass

I dunno, sometimes I feel like he is dune c00ning around here but he's alright peoples to me, it's all jokes / just a message board.

Should have just went with the typical white person response for all non-white people 'A friend of mine at work is ______ I love ______ food, we get it for lunch once a week in the office! '*

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ me sleeping on all of this.
:laugh:
Haven't been on here much lately but I'm glad I can still
come back to sh1t like this :laff:

• Dap
Reactions: hex