@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm pretty certain I know more about dude than anyone on this site from previous websites and interaction. I don't care to "expose him," because it's not that serious as far as putting his personal business out there, man. Again, y'all take him too seriously. Dude is a nihilist (not sure if existentially and morally) that likes to argue about subjective and intrinsic claims. How he reconciles those ideologies? I have no idea. But, that's him. If you're premed, have been premed or know a lot of them, you will meet cats like him. That's not even an indictment on him, but medicine is self-selecting in that regard; people with huge egos and unwavering belief in their ideas and sentiments. For some people becoming a doctor is the culmination of that unwavering belief and egoism they've fostered for many years. It's the ultimate tangible justification for that aforementioned hubris. "See, I DID it. I was right all along. I'm a MD!" The fukked up thing is you kinda have to be like that to make it in medicine, but I digress. I don't know about multiple accounts and all that, can't speak on it. I do know he's black. Attack the foibles in his arguments if you take umbrage with something he says. His best positions are going to be against religion (which is one of the easiest things to argue against) and science, particularly biology. Everything else, a relatively intelligent or well-versed person on the matter should be able to illustrate problems with his stances. The whole, "He's not really black," thing isn't going to play out well.

Why would he say he isnt black then :rudy:

Anonymity doesn't make any sense to me because you can be perfectly anonymous while reminiaining black. nikkas acting like there's only 2 black people in America and shyt :russ:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
ALMOST FORGOT.

IN

LhL2nWU.gif

:whew: @KurtAngle

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Why would he say he isnt black then :rudy:

Anonymity doesn't make any sense to me because you can be perfectly anonymous while reminiaining black. nikkas acting like there's only 2 black people in America and shyt :russ:

Breh, you can believe me or not. I know what I know and how I know it. What you do with it is entirely up to you. The only reason I even replied is because people take dude way too seriously, so I was hoping to shed some light on certain things about his forum behavior.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh, you can believe me or not. I know what I know and how I know it. What you do with it is entirely up to you. The only reason I even replied is because people take dude way too seriously, so I was hoping to shed some light on certain things about his forum behavior.

Are you his cousin? Are you friends IRL? Have you guys webcammed? How you KNOW anything more than us? Dude said he ain't black with his own fingers. If you're gonna come in here and throw your weight around on some factual shyt at least provide evidence...at least an anecdote.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Are you his cousin? Are you friends IRL? Have you guys webcammed? How you KNOW anything more than us? Dude said he ain't black with his own fingers. If you're gonna come in here and throw your weight around on some factual shyt at least provide evidence...at least an anecdote.

:pachaha:

Yeah, I do know more about this cat than y'all. You see he didn't respond to my post, right? And it's not just this thread. It's other threads where we've disagreed. @Poitier can attest. This is an individual that responds to everything, but not me. I wonder why :sas1:? Anyways, don't believe me, breh :yeshrug:. Skepticism isn't a bad trait to possess :manny:; but, I don't owe you nor anyone else on this site "proof" like I'm trying to prove background radiation exists or some shyt. I said I wouldn't do the Gossip Girls thing in the very beginning of my post and I'm not. My main point was that ad hominem attacks are already extremely tenuous, particularly when the thing you're attacking is false (which is the sole reason I mentioned he's black). Critique his points, it will be easy for those with the adequate knowledge on the subject.

For certain, my last post in this thread. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a rather fascinating look at what forum culture is like these days. Not knocking it, but in this day and age it shows you can't hide behind a computer screen forever, especially if you put yourself out there like that in an online community.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I agree that @Napoleon did it just to throw people off his trails. It makes perfect sense to me. Since there are so few black people who use the Internet it was only a matter of time before someone like @SunZoo found him and stuck him with a knife for his views on Hip Hop.

Outside of Q from WorldstarHipHop and James Harden's active twitter account there is really only like 5 other black individuals who use the Internet on a regular basis so it really was only a matter of time.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:pachaha:

Yeah, I do know more about this cat than y'all. You see he didn't respond to my post, right? And it's not just this thread. It's other threads where we've disagreed. @Poitier can attest. This is an individual that responds to everything, but not me. I wonder why :sas1:? Anyways, don't believe me, breh :yeshrug:. Skepticism isn't a bad trait to possess :manny:; but, I don't owe you nor anyone else on this site "proof" like I'm trying to prove background radiation exists or some shyt. I said I wouldn't do the Gossip Girls thing in the very beginning of my post and I'm not. My main point was that ad hominem attacks are already extremely tenuous, particularly when the thing you're attacking is false (which is the sole reason I mentioned he's black). Critique his points, it will be easy for those with the adequate knowledge on the subject.

For certain, my last post in this thread. :ld:

Aight cuz

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Napoleon I fukks with you but you've got to take a photo of your arm and your screen at the same damn time breh, the jury is too damn strong :manny:

:wtf:

You ole "spread your cheeks and lift your sack" lookin ass nikka :laugh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

:dead: I see.

The problem here is thatNapoleon is a great poster but if he's white a lot of this greatness doesn't only disappear it turns him into a racist ass weirdo.
Now while I don't believe that he's lying, the jury does and this will thereby have his great threads and posts will be ridiculed.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I agree that @Napoleon did it just to throw people off his trails. It makes perfect sense to me. Since there are so few black people who use the Internet it was only a matter of time before someone like @SunZoo found him and stuck him with a knife for his views on Hip Hop.

Outside of Q from WorldstarHipHop and James Harden's active twitter account there is really only like 5 other black individuals who use the Internet on a regular basis so it really was only a matter of time.

I gave my sand nikka a pass on the account of the minimal 2pac/eminem disrespect.

The problem here is thatNapoleon is a great poster but if he's white a lot of this greatness doesn't only disappear it turns him into a racist ass weirdo.
Now while I don't believe that he's lying, the jury does and this will thereby have his great threads and posts will be ridiculed.

Those waves were digital :wow:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

A great poster is a great poster regardless of what race they are. If the stuff @Napoleon says would make a white person racist, then it would make a black person a c00n.