Naomi

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Naomi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that twig AJ Lee

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n3licmanPR1rk9npko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3mkj6yjjw1s41qnlo1_500.png

tumblr_n3n9js4JPh1s41qnlo1_500.png

tumblr_n3p04e3YMT1s41qnlo1_500.png

tumblr_n3od6txaMC1s41qnlo1_500.png

71857b62be7d11e3aa320002c9d7d580_8.jpg

tumblr_n3n9mjYdfr1s41qnlo1_500.png

tumblr_n3na55mLyo1s41qnlo1_500.png

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
After last night, I'm expecting this thread to be blowing up. :jawalrus:

That championship should have went to the Gawdus, but I'm not mad at Paige getting it because that could only mean Naomi gunning for Paige for that championship belt. Imagine that feud and match. :ohlawd:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
After last night, I'm expecting this thread to be blowing up. :jawalrus:

That championship should have went to the Gawdus, but I'm not mad at Paige getting it because that could only mean Naomi gunning for Paige for that championship belt. Imagine that feud and match. :ohlawd:
Guess you gotta look on the bright side. I doubt that's gonna happen and we all know why. :mjpls:

I'm pretty sure it's going to be AJ/Paige. Then they might want to redo the Emma/Paige feud. They're lacking in legitimate heel Divas. I have no hope they'll ever utilize Alicia Fox. Aksana can go to hell :pacspit: I'm convinced her trying to turn Naomi into a cyclops is the reason why we didn't get the proper buildup to AJ/Naomi at WM. I can see Tamina going face soon. And Summer Rae is just there. As long as Total Divas exist we'll be getting her vs Natalya.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Guess you gotta look on the bright side. I doubt that's gonna happen and we all know why. :mjpls:

I'm pretty sure it's going to be AJ/Paige. Then they might want to redo the Emma/Paige feud. They're lacking in legitimate heel Divas. I have no hope they'll ever utilize Alicia Fox. Aksana can go to hell :pacspit: I'm convinced her trying to turn Naomi into a cyclops is the reason why we didn't get the proper buildup to AJ/Naomi at WM. I can see Tamina going face soon. And Summer Rae is just there. As long as Total Divas exist we'll be getting her vs Natalya.

I agree, all the Black Women in the past had short title reigns as Women's Champions, but they need real heels like Molly Holly, Gail Kim, Victoria, and Jazz.

I hope WWE get off that :mjpls: long enough to let this Paige and Naomi feud cook because Naomi got a crowd pop and I can imagine her and Paige can have an entertaining match.

Botchsana can go straight to the bushes. I heard she was she was trying to use that knee again at WM. I think it's time somebody made an "accidentally botch" on that b_tch. :pacspit:

Alicia gets sh_tted on, but she's legit in the ring. She's not bad at all and her suplex is :whoo:.