Naomi

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Season 2 of Total Divas has me so turnt down so far because those bangs she was rocking in episode 1 were TERRIBLE. Then she looked kinda hit episode 2. She'll bounce back in ep 3. Too fine to have a threepeat of :ld: appearances on the show.

My only beef with Naomi is the weave and the bright red lipstick. Dark skin women don't look right with that shade of red. No racist shyt, but makeup that bright and colorful are used for white women to add color to their lack of pigment. When your skin is already a color, bright colors like red and pink add an awkward contrast. Basically, black women need to stop wearing shyt on their face that was never developed with their complexion in mind.

All real nikkas know the best makeup/lipstick tones for black women are those golds, earth-y browns, oxy blood red, plum purples and even sometimes black.

Save that reading rainbow shyt for chicks like Summer Rae and Natty.

Other than that, chick is almost physically perfect and has a great personality. Jimmy Uso won.

I agree her makeup is awful for her skin tone. Women of her complexion don't even need all that makeup. That's what makes dark skinned women so unique and beautiful. I blame the WWE makeup artists.

Now Struggle Rae...:patrice:...she got a nice body, but that face says she's at least 50 year old soccer mom.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If she went heel, or if her and her Uso just go rogue together, she could come out like this

lc5mfIJ.jpg

The business wouldn't even know how to handle a bossed out, cyclopian black woman. Watch her win the strap and Kharma re-debuts. The program that would follow :whew:

But on the real, being who she is in the ring is one thing, but within that circus of a reality show, my true boo stay the realest of them all. How do you NOT love this woman?

The Divas title would be beneath my queen :wow:

this is why you are the genius that is the swiggy.
if Naomi wins the strap and has a program with kharma.
that would be like god giving us the perfect divas angle of all time.

I have no idea about the status, of kharma.
although,...
we can only hope, the wwe pulls that angle off.

art barr

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
this is why you are the genius that is the swiggy.
if Naomi wins the strap and has a program with kharma.
that would be like god giving us the perfect divas angle of all time.

I have no idea about the status, of kharma.
although,...
we can only hope, the wwe pulls that angle off.

art barr
That precious lookin bytch lost weight :leon:

O3OxW24.jpg