Name your CAR WASH "da SLAB" and wonder why you get raised by Cops for DRUGS Brehs

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I’m not from Texas but the Deep South and have only heard slab in relation to cars.

you fake hood guides need to stop

I am pretty sure more people are familiar with car slang from popular music than fukking crack terms

if u ever heard pocket full of stones...u know of the crack term...its a homonym lol..especially in texas..

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.gif

u broke em off..by runnin em on the curb... u shoulda popped trunk on n had ya flashlight shining..

i knew ohio...was on the culture..with ray cash...n mike jones was selling big time out there

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slab is referenced to a old skool ride ONLY in Texas.
Everywhere else in the south, Georgia esp a slab is a chopped $50-150 of hard that u go home and cut into $20 size rocks.
I've heard "slab" all throughout the South and MidWest.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
[
Slab is referenced to a old skool ride ONLY in Texas.
Everywhere else in the south, Georgia esp a slab is a chopped $50-150 of hard that u go home and cut into $20 size rocks.

:salute:Salute to my fellow D.S.G.B

DOWN SOUTH GEORGIA BOY

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’m not from Texas but the Deep South and have only heard slab in relation to cars.

you fake hood guides need to stop

I am pretty sure more people are familiar with car slang from popular music than fukking crack terms
Fair enough.. how old are u?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
born and raised in GA, never been to Texas.

When I hear the word slab, first thing I think of is cars. Shoutout to H-Tine

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
slab is dope in texas as well...

its a homonym down here..

slab means 4 different things down here... slab = dope. ribs...car on 3s or streets

other homonyms...

...oil...elbows...throwed...tippin...crawlin..

laws eventually caught on..kuz when we flyin kites on lock..its terms we used if our spot was still in play...

Perfect explanation for the out of towners.

We also say holdin, coming dine (down), popped up, slidin, looking good, diamonds against the wood, etc Texas damn near 4 decades in on this slab talk.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps

if u ever heard pocket full of stones...u know of the crack term...its a homonym lol..especially in texas..

And you think that line is more popular than slab in relation to car culture and houston’s mainstream influence?

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Perfect explanation for the out of towners.

We also say holdin, coming dine (down), popped up, slidin, looking good, diamonds against the wood, etc Texas damn near 4 decades in on this slab talk.
when bro said slab meant a old school car..

i was too tired to say old schools in texas are called hoodoo's... avg person would think its voodoo...hoodoo its another texas homonym...lol we take hoodoos n turn em into slabs thats where the fascination of 3s n 4s came from

slab culture came from james bond... mr big aka dr kananga slabbed up a chervolet corvette and eldorado..n created the corvorado he drove..

threw belts n buckles and big grill on that hoe too

i017906.jpg

jus like throwed its means in a lot of shyt than what we say

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
when bro said slab meant a old school car..

i was too tired to say old schools in texas are called hoodoo's... avg person would think its voodoo...hoodoo its another texas homonym...lol we take hoodoos n turn em into slabs thats where the fascination of 3s n 4s came from

slab culture came from james bond... mr big aka dr kananga slabbed up a chervolet corvette and eldorado..n created the corvorado he drove..

threw belts n buckles and big grill on that hoe too

i017906.jpg

jus like throwed its means in a lot of shyt than what we say

Boys took it back with “hoodoo” lol. Owning at least 1 hoodoo or “hoop” is like a rite of passage in these Texas streets.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
And you think that line is more popular than slab in relation to car culture and houston’s mainstream influence?

this is be4 slab culture..when it was said...nobody rappin in houston hell texas was sayin it in reference to car culture n mainstream until the southside took the underground scene..

every dboy in the south know what slab is..

pocketfull of stones bein in menace

all of ugk's alumini... rick ross ti...dungeon...gucci any trap rapper... use words from pocket full of stones..slab n boomin

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
It’s a 90s thing. We sold the dope y’all do the dope.
Then that only supports the fact that “slab” is a known slang for cars compared to crack...

Also I wouldn’t brag about not doing dope when it comes to Texas. Half them nikkas overdosed