Name your CAR WASH "da SLAB" and wonder why you get raised by Cops for DRUGS Brehs

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Slab is referenced to a old skool ride ONLY in Texas.
Everywhere else in the south, Georgia esp a slab is a chopped $50-150 of hard that u go home and cut into $20 size rocks.
slab is dope in texas as well...

its a homonym down here..

slab means 4 different things down here... slab = dope. ribs...car on 3s or streets

other homonyms...

...oil...elbows...throwed...tippin...crawlin..

laws eventually caught on..kuz when we flyin kites on lock..its terms we used if our spot was still in play...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I know whenever they had car shows in Orange County it would be nikkas from all over. Texas nikkas lousiana nikkas,Bama nikkas, etc. Bike weekend be on another level though when it that time of the year compared to car shows in OC.

i know about bike weekend...

car shows...u would see em...

1999 magic city classic.... nikka pulled up in a roadmaster bolted down..n glassy...fukked me up...that was the first slab i ever seen passed mississippi

2005-present..i see all the time when we goto the classic...n a seen the og chops with the notches on a nikkas benz...never set a foot in texas..said he had every slab video...or hood video ever made...

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yeah as well as those cash and loan places and restaurants.

Also there swangas. Both refer to cars. It's mostly country nikkas that say slabs, swangas, trunk shakers, etcs. Idk if nikkas upstate really say slabs or swangas like that on the regular.

Swangas is referring to the rims
20inch-84sG12.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i know about bike weekend...

car shows...u would see em...

1999 magic city classic.... nikka pulled up in a roadmaster bolted down..n glassy...fukked me up...that was the first slab i ever it passed mississippi

2005-present..i see all the time when we goto the classic...n a seen the og chops with the notches on a nikkas benz...never set a foot in texas..said he had every slab video...or hood video ever made...

Nuff Respect @shopthatwrecks

Always love your posts cause u spit em like bars

But please don't Derail my thread

By talking bout some tricked out cars

This thread is about some muthuphuking HARD
:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i sheded a indian tear when i went to alabama and seen boys rydin glass 4s with belts n showcased neons..

louisiana had their slab lines already knew about the green yellow n blue lines..back in the early 90s....kuz they literally next door..n used the same ship channels we used dope wise..

but got damn me alabama...
giphy.gif

It's becoming more and more popular in Bama, I got a friend with a candy red drop caddy on swangas, breh can'tevendrivenext to sidewalks bc he'lltrip up peoplewalking, there's a shop in Huntsville that sells them too.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Oh i forget im on the Coli and dealing with black posters. In such environment, if you dont know something you're supposed to pretend you know and remain ignorant instead of doing what you're supposed to do when you dont know something: ASK QUESTIONS

Mos Def said it best: "Why do n!ggas dont know, but front and dont ASK? I dont know. I dont know" Common featuring Mos Def in "The Questions"

See 2:14 minute mark

Now, I'll admit i'm Haitian born and raised. English is my 3rd language and i didnt learn it until i was ~15. Would Miami or Atlanta (former and current locations respectively) be deep south enough for you? No i don't know people in "the game" as my parents always steered me away from drugs and people they believed were on drugs. I was 36 the first time i tried marijuana. I had never even seen it until i was 25. I've never tried to claim to have a "hood pass" either so no need to waste your time "revoking" mine.
Does that answer all your questions, sir? Now can you answer mine? :feedme:

Thanks. I thought the term for that was "low-rider", but okay. Learned something new.

don’t let em get under your skin, ain’t no one in here qualified to disqualify anyone...

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Yeah as well as those cash and loan places and restaurants.

Also there swangas. Both refer to cars. It's mostly country nikkas that say slabs, swangas, trunk shakers, etcs. Idk if nikkas upstate really say slabs or swangas like that on the regular.

Starched down and im rolling on 84s
:smugfavre:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Slab is referenced to a old skool ride ONLY in Texas.
Everywhere else in the south, Georgia esp a slab is a chopped $50-150 of hard that u go home and cut into $20 size rocks.

That’s what I was thinking because I know I’ve heard some Texas rappers like Bun B or somebody say they were riding slab

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That’s what I was thinking because I know I’ve heard some Texas rappers like Bun B or somebody say they were riding slab
now ryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydin slab is hobby of mines... sittin on buck with my hand on the 9

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You sound like a c00n

Meanwhile it's perfectly ok for cacs to name their business shyt like "hillybilly hideout" without police raiding them looking for meth
its a bbq place in lancaster...goin towards the post office...n city hall..

u never see neone goin in black...its always peckerwoods...

been there since bonnie n clyde came thru n robbed the bank there...