Name your CAR WASH "da SLAB" and wonder why you get raised by Cops for DRUGS Brehs

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Aren't car washes and laundromats the popular fronts for money washing schemes?
Yeah as well as those cash and loan places and restaurants.
Is "slab" some street slang for something else?
Also there swangas. Both refer to cars. It's mostly country nikkas that say slabs, swangas, trunk shakers, etcs. Idk if nikkas upstate really say slabs or swangas like that on the regular.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:comeon: you're a White Guy obviously

It's okay to admit that

Or You never been to the Deep South
:patrice:

Or knew cats in the "game"

Which one is it?:francis:
Oh i forget im on the Coli and dealing with black posters. In such environment, if you dont know something you're supposed to pretend you know and remain ignorant instead of doing what you're supposed to do when you dont know something: ASK QUESTIONS

Mos Def said it best: "Why do n!ggas dont know, but front and dont ASK? I dont know. I dont know" Common featuring Mos Def in "The Questions"

See 2:14 minute mark

Now, I'll admit i'm Haitian born and raised. English is my 3rd language and i didnt learn it until i was ~15. Would Miami or Atlanta (former and current locations respectively) be deep south enough for you? No i don't know people in "the game" as my parents always steered me away from drugs and people they believed were on drugs. I was 36 the first time i tried marijuana. I had never even seen it until i was 25. I've never tried to claim to have a "hood pass" either so no need to waste your time "revoking" mine.
Does that answer all your questions, sir? Now can you answer mine? :feedme:

Slabs are cars that sit low. With big rims.
Thanks. I thought the term for that was "low-rider", but okay. Learned something new.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Slabs are cars that sit low. With big rims.
slab is 100% texas

3s 4s low pros..bumper kit and grill thats the way texas roll..belts n buckles n naked lady optional

20181203_125442.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That's were it originated for sure.
i sheded a indian tear when i went to alabama and seen boys rydin glass 4s with belts n showcased neons..

louisiana had their slab lines already knew about the green yellow n blue lines..back in the early 90s....kuz they literally next door..n used the same ship channels we used dope wise..

but got damn me alabama...
giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I know whenever they had car shows in Orange County it would be nikkas from all over. Texas nikkas lousiana nikkas,Bama nikkas, etc. Bike weekend be on another level though when it that time of the year compared to car shows in OC.
i sheded a indian tear when i went to alabama and seen boys rydin glass 4s with belts n showcased neons..

louisiana had their slab lines already knew about the green yellow n blue lines..back in the early 90s....kuz they literally next door..n used the same ship channels we used dope wise..

but got damn me alabama...
giphy.gif