Name something you did for yourself as an adult for no other reason than the fact that you werent allowed it as a kid (besides sex)

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Mom's had to pawn my systems multiple times as a kid just to make ends meet, eventually lost them all together:mjcry: .

Bought a PS5 and a 70in last month just for my inner child.:blessed::wow:

I feel you g, I lost all my childhood toys when my parents split and my pops didn’t pay the storage. Now I don’t hesitate to buy what I want when I’m able to.

They can’t take it from us now :mjcry:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Probably something simple as I can get up and go to Mcdonalds if I wanted to.

Mcdonalds in my house was considered road food (or on the road food). It was never considered "real food".

I can travel anywhere I want to.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Yoooo :russ:

This remind me, pops usually took me to the barber when I was a kid but ine time mom took me and I was like I'm bout to get a stylish shape up with the high top with a part and design all down the sides and all that.. that was the freshest style I ever had cut in my shyt.. mf lasted only 2 hours

Got home. Pops was like don't even take your jacket off, get back in the car. Went right back to the barber. He was like yea cut all this bullshyt off and give him the regular nice and neat.

Barber said I know you wasn't going for that :pachaha:

Me :beli:

:dead: Bruh u got me lookin crazy at work rn

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Buy Jordan's. As a kid, my parents couldn't afford them. Now I got a whole closet full of Jordan's. Got like 15+ that are deadstock.

Eat fast food. Growing up, getting McDonald's, ordering a pizza, etc was a big deal since we rarely if ever ate fast food growing up.

Drink juice straight from the bottle instead of pouring in a cup.