Name something you did for yourself as an adult for no other reason than the fact that you werent allowed it as a kid (besides sex)

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
You may find multiple half-empty bottled water containers around my house at any given time.

I get one from the fridge, drink some and put it down. If time goes by and it gets warm, I go to the fridge and get another one. :manny:.

Now they're in every room.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Growing my hair out.

Pops looking at me like “I don’t remember your hair being this long when you were growing up :jbhmm:.”

No shyt :skip:
Yoooo :russ:

This remind me, pops usually took me to the barber when I was a kid but ine time mom took me and I was like I'm bout to get a stylish shape up with the high top with a part and design all down the sides and all that.. that was the freshest style I ever had cut in my shyt.. mf lasted only 2 hours

Got home. Pops was like don't even take your jacket off, get back in the car. Went right back to the barber. He was like yea cut all this bullshyt off and give him the regular nice and neat.

Barber said I know you wasn't going for that :pachaha:

Me :beli:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Eat Ice Cream for breakfast but just on my birthday.

Also I def like nice clothes because I had nothing but hand me downs and thrift store threads. I was thankful don't get me wrong but once my hustler granddad fitted me for my first suit that wasn't off the rack it was over.

I have memberships to K&G, Men's Warehouse and Joseph A. Bank and Casual Male XXL.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got a cat and a dog, I was only allowed goldfish but they kept dying cause I was over feeding them. My cats is Garfield status.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo :russ:

This remind me, pops usually took me to the barber when I was a kid but ine time mom took me and I was like I'm bout to get a stylish shape up with the high top with a part and design all down the sides and all that.. that was the freshest style I ever had cut in my shyt.. mf lasted only 2 hours

Got home. Pops was like don't even take your jacket off, get back in the car. Went right back to the barber. He was like yea cut all this bullshyt off and give him the regular nice and neat.

Barber said I know you wasn't going for that :pachaha:

Me :beli:
he was willing to pay double when it would have grown out on its own?:skip:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I go to concerts and sporting events and get good seats now b

As a kid I'd either be in the nosebleeds at Met games or just not go at all because we couldn't afford it.

Just went to the Knicks playoff game and sat 100 level.

Bought tickets for 4 concerts and they're either floor or single level.

I'm not sitting in the bleeds unless the ticket is free.