Name some wrestlers you've never heard anyone being a fan of

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Was ANYONE a Kevin Sullivan fan?
Varsity club was kinda cool :yeshrug:

I always thought the steinerbros, him, Steve Williams, and rutondo could've taken that further...been like bullies or somethin

and he (as much as he sucked) gets a pass for his bad ass fued vs. benoit.

I mentioned tank abbot but i think you guys are ignoring this. NOBODY liked that dirty loser

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Luger had a lot of fans, and he was over as fukk as a face fighting nWo...before the heel turn he was maybe a top 5 face in wrestling in 97...you're just wrong breaux

Luger wasn't even top five face in WCW that year. :heh: Yes he did get a pop when he beat Hulk but everyone knew the money match was with Sting. Luger sucks and has never lived up to the big push he constantly got in fans eyes

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Luger wasn't even top five face in WCW that year. :heh: Yes he did get a pop when he beat Hulk but everyone knew the money match was with Sting. Luger sucks and has never lived up to the big push he constantly got in fans eyes
okay so who WERE the top five faces in WCW then

Sting
Nash when he was a face

who was bigger than Luger? Goldberg wasn't there yet and EVEN if you choose to add him, thats 3.

Luger was bigger than the giant no pun intended, he was bigger than DDP until his fued with savage popped off, he was bigger than the malenkos, the mysterios...he was bigger than Konan until the wolfpack popped off...

Luger was at lowest the THIRD...and really he was second. Even Nash talks about how they had luger more over than he was in his whole career.

biggest babyfaces in wrestling at that time were pretty much

Austin
Sting (NOT wrestling)
Nash when he turned
Rock
Luger

in 98/99 that changed radically of course

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Sting
Nash when he was a face

who was bigger than Luger? Goldberg wasn't there yet and EVEN if you choose to add him, thats 3.

Luger was bigger than the giant no pun intended, he was bigger than DDP until his fued with savage popped off, he was bigger than the malenkos, the mysterios...he was bigger than Konan until the wolfpack popped off...

Luger was at lowest the THIRD...and really he was second. Even Nash talks about how they had luger more over than he was in his whole career.

Austin
Sting (NOT wrestling)
Nash when he turned
Rock
Luger

Sting
DDP
Piper
Flair
NWO even though they were suppose to be heels. By summer they were getting cheered louder then WCW

Luger was in the below tier with Giant, Steiners, etc. Luger was never a huge face and someone you bought tickets to see.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sting
Nash when he was a face

Austin
Sting (NOT wrestling)
Nash when he turned
Rock
Luger

I always hated Luger, it was something about his face or something that just made me think he was always wack and boring. But even I know he was always a top face in WCW.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sting
DDP
Piper
Flair
NWO even though they were suppose to be heels. By summer they were getting cheered louder then WCW

Luger was in the below tier with Giant, Steiners, etc. Luger was never a huge face and someone you bought tickets to see.
Luger was WAY more over than PIPER and flair then...that was REAL desperate reply