Name some wrestlers you've never heard anyone being a fan of

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I liked his Mop/ You're Welcome storyline... :troll:

Speaking of that storyline, that was such a waste of a great wrestler. :beli: But since I was much younger during this time, I thought it was funny.

And didn't they give him this storyline as punishment because he legit snapped on some rookie during one of his matches?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Speaking of that storyline, that was such a waste of a great wrestler. :beli: But since I was much younger during this time, I thought it was funny.

And didn't they give him this storyline as punishment because he legit snapped on some rookie during one of his matches?
Yeah, I liked it cause I was 12 so.:yeshrug:But at it being punishment:ohhh:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
images

img-thing

los_matadores_01.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:dahell: at nikkas saying Big Show, I'm a big show fan :win: How can people be Andre the Giant fans but dislike Big Show? Seeing 7ft 500 pound wrestler is amazing.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
1. Chris Canyon
2 Kevin Sullivan
3 The Killer Bees
4 Cowboy Bob Orton
5 Mike Awesome
6 Rodney Mack
7 Al Perez
8 Savio Vega
9 Brutus Beefcake
10 Nikolia Volkoff
11 Big E
12 Nasty Boyz
13 Orlando Jordan
14 Big John Studd
15 mark Jindrak

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
man that shyt aint Saturn. Saturn was an Eliminator, Saturn was dope during his solo run in WCW and he was an incredible in ring worker. fukk that mop nikka...

:pacspit:

Saturn was fukking DOOOOPE in his solo run. I was a huge fan of the Saturn Vs. The Flock storyline.

The correct answer is probably Mideon. He always seemed like food and was the weak link in a gatekeeper-ass tag team with Viscera. :camby:

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Saturn was fukking DOOOOPE in his solo run. I was a huge fan of the Saturn Vs. The Flock storyline.

The correct answer is probably Mideon. He always seemed like food and was the weak link in a gatekeeper-ass tag team with Viscera. :camby:

He put Taz' ECW moveset in his luggage and brought it to WCW with him. And straight killed... Saturn was so capable. He really had it all and a great look. If Saturn was in his prime in the E now, he would be champ, nobody could touch him.

See THATS whats missing and nobody will say it. There are no legitimate tough guys in wrestling anymore.

Wrestling traditionally was where tough guys, misfits, psychos and a$$hole bodybuilders went when when life stalled out on them. They went to extreme heights for adoration and we ate that shyt up. Now all these cats look to well fed and glossy. Nobody wants to pay to see Abercrombie models fight... Never have and they never will.