Name some wrestlers you've never heard anyone being a fan of

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Do you count Eugene because he was involved in some mainevent angles with HHH, etc? Never heard anyone who was a fan of his on or offline. Maybe there were some children who liked him but I'm not allowed around them so I couldn't say.

How about Justin Credible? He was ECW champ right? Never met or heard of a dude who marked for Credible. Also I've seen Lance Storm fans online but never offline.

Eugene no. He was always a joke and that was a month long feud. Credible and Storm yea. Credible sucked. Heyman had spent yeas trying to get dude over. I also agree with Shane Douglas. I mean he was cool with the triple threat but I never saw anyone excited for a Shane Douglas match

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there really Big Show fans?
I was a few years back when he was a smug shyt-talking heel who knocked people out. His promos and matches back then were :ohlawd:, and you could tell he was comfortable in that role.

Nowadays, I can see why people don't like him. He's an awful babyface with that getting involved in any storyline that he's not needed in shtick, defending the little guy, and crying whenever he does something wrong. Plus his promos are corny as fukk. The gentle giant routine doesn't work for him at all. :scusthov:

But overall, Big Show should get that credit for being one of the GOAT big men in wrestling though.

EDIT: On-topic. Bobby Lashley, James Storm, and Shane Douglas.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
thought we'd forget that:russ:

I would say x-pac, then I think @Milk N Cookies dispelled that theory
:wtb: Don't get cut .
imma-cut-u.gif