Name some wrestlers you've never heard anyone being a fan of

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You got some Shawn Michaels boxers with his tongue sticking out...odd lifestyle.[DOUBLEPOST=1397684828][/DOUBLEPOST]

Forget? No one is ever gonna forget Miz main eventing while The Rebel was complaining on a ramp as ol' Paul E just reminded us
one of the most horribly booked mania's but you'll play it off cause you got to see yr crush attack john cena.

wasn't that the same mania that daniel bryan had to job to sheamus in 8 seconds or was that a year after?

then again I guess cause you got to see the rock you didn't care about that

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Triple H
Jeff Jarrett
Edge
Batista

Ted Dibiase Jr
Zack Ryder
Lex Luger
Hardy Boyz
Christian

:manny:

numbers dont lie
23sc6r9.gif

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

I was a fan, actually. There was a period where he was a top promo guy in the WWE (that backstage promo about JBL, the NXT stuff with Daniel Bryan) and not completely terrible in the ring.

Jeff Jarrett is a good pick tho, I never liked him at any point.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And lets keep it Main Event level guys who were always pushed. Not midcarders and borderline jobbers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
one of the most horribly booked mania's but you'll play it off cause you got to see yr crush attack john cena.

wasn't that the same mania that daniel bryan had to job to sheamus in 8 seconds or was that a year after?

then again I guess cause you got to see the rock you didn't care about that

Horribly booked? I thought Vince was this all knowing genius....you're a dumb little double talking jiggaboo. Don't know to go north, south, east, or west. Stupid.

Bryan vs Sheamus was on the pre show, slow rider.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Horribly booked? I thought Vince was this all knowing genius....you're a dumb little double talking jiggaboo. Don't know to go north, south, east, or west. Stupid.

Bryan vs Sheamus was on the pre show, slow rider.
when have I ever said that? I know yr confused as to how who says what cause nobody interacts without mocking you here like you were wacky d but I have said numerous times he fukked up. Taker losing is an easy example that can be referenced.

Get it together Eric

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
And lets keep it Main Event level guys who were always pushed. Not midcarders and borderline jobbers
Do you count Eugene because he was involved in some mainevent angles with HHH, etc? Never heard anyone who was a fan of his on or offline. Maybe there were some children who liked him but I'm not allowed around them so I couldn't say.

How about Justin Credible? He was ECW champ right? Never met or heard of a dude who marked for Credible. Also I've seen Lance Storm fans online but never offline.