Name some wrestlers you've never heard anyone being a fan of

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I don't count those Mike Sanders, Palumbo, O'Haire WCW days. The only people that were fans of them were the "powers that be" :dame: in the back.

Never heard of too many Hercules fans while he was wrestling. A lot of fans sprun up after watching these wrestlers talk about how crazy he was.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Let me come in here and stir the pot

Before I joined the coli I never heard anyone say they were a fan of
Owen Hart
Christian
Me and my friends couldn’t stand mick foley. Mankind was dope but once he took that mask off he was dead to us
There are more but I can’t remember right now

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Let me come in here and stir the pot

Before I joined the coli I never heard anyone say they were a fan of
Owen Hart
Christian
Me and my friends couldn’t stand mick foley. Mankind was dope but once he took that mask off he was dead to us
There are more but I can’t remember right now
Nah this is crazy.

Nation of Domination Owen Hart was great, he also was ahead of his time moveset wise. His feud with his brother was one of the first things that got me interested as a kid watching wrestling for the first time

Christian has always been underrated to me, and I think he’s finally getting his recognition later in life. Honestly he’s had a better later part of his career than Edge if you ask me from 2020 on :sas2:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah this is crazy.

Nation of Domination Owen Hart was great, he also was ahead of his time moveset wise. His feud with his brother was one of the first things that got me interested as a kid watching wrestling for the first time

Christian has always been underrated to me, and I think he’s finally getting his recognition later in life. Honestly he’s had a better second half of his career than Edge if you ask me from 2020 on :sas2:
I’m not lying before joining the IWC I never ever heard people talk about Owen hart like that. Even when he died it was like damn that’s fukked up but nobody was saying he was there favorite wrestler around me.

He didn’t have a cool entrance
He didn’t look tough
He always came off as the little brother
He didn’t have a catch phrase
Or a cool finisher
He didn’t appeal to us

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area