Name some wrestlers you've never heard anyone being a fan of

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I loved Tatanka as a little jit in 93.

Joining Money Inc in 94 was heartbreaking
Yes, when I was a kid, Tatanka was like Goldberg in the regard, if I remember correctly anyway, he had a pretty long undefeated streak. He was plenty popular. Honestly, anecdotally if I remember correctly, in all my younger years until I stopped watching in my twenties, the only people that I remember not having any fanfare good or bad, were Giant Gonzalez, and the rooster Terry Taylor

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don't remember this thread when it came out but nobody being a fan of Lex Luger is insane. Revisionist history at its finest. No way you existed in the 90s and didn't know at least one person who fukked with Lex Luger
Yea from that time he slammed Yoko(RIP) till SummerSlam 93 Lex prolly had more fans than anyone in the business :sas2:

Him not winning the title at SummerSlam 93 is still an all time WOAT booking decision :hhh:

And him celebrating the countout victory in a world title match just made it worse :dwillhuh:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
WILLIAM REGAL

GANGREL

BIG BOSS MAN

AL SNOW

GRANDMASTER SEXY

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY
You're trippin' man.

Lord Steven Regal had & has a TON of fans.

And I fukked with Gangrel. That "Implant" DDT was dope as fukk. Plus, the Brood was one of Jim Johnston's more serious tracks.

2Cool also was extremely over when they had Rikishi dancing with them.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're trippin' man.

Lord Steven Regal had & has a TON of fans.

And I fukked with Gangrel. That "Implant" DDT was dope as fukk. Plus, the Brood was one of Jim Johnston's more serious tracks.

2Cool also was extremely over when they had Rikishi dancing with them.

LOL … ALL THIS IS FROM THE ATTITUDE ERA

IM NOT A HUGE HEAD BUT I USED TO WATCH BACK IN THE DAY.. IIRC THESE GUYS WERE ALL BASICALLY FILLERS WHO PEOPLE MIGHTA THOUGHT WERE COOL, BUT THEY DIDNT REALLY HAVE MANY FANS WHO SWORE BY THEM

WILLIAM REGAL WIT THE “MANS MAN” PERSONA

GANGREL WHEN HE WAS SPITTIN BLOOD

TOO COOL WHEN THEY STARTED ACTING GAY

I COULD BE WRONG BUT THATS HOW I REMEMBER IT

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There's a lot of revisionist history with Luger cause of the failed Lex Express run
He was very over in that All American role, Vince was just extremely delusional thinking he could create a new Hulk Hogan out of thin air :russ:
The run was a failure in that sense, cause there was super unrealistic expectations from the start
But he was definitely over as a top face
Not at the level of Bret or Taker but still one of the most popular guys on the roster
And he had one of the more memorable moments in WCW history when he beat Hogan in Detroit. That was in the same building where he failed to take the title from Yoko too

I actually fukked with the Lex Express run as a kid. Looking back as an adult I feel like Vince shot himself In the foot by not having Luger win the belt.

I would say it only failed because of Vince. He had him knock yoko out with the metal plate in his arm and win by countout.... that was a horrible mistake. But Lex body slamming yoko and all that was super over

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea from that time he slammed Yoko(RIP) till SummerSlam 93 Lex prolly had more fans than anyone in the business :sas2:

Him not winning the title at SummerSlam 93 is still an all time WOAT booking decision :hhh:

And him celebrating the countout victory in a world title match just made it worse :dwillhuh:
shyt was hella confusing. I bought into him being the new Terry The Racist and I was rooting for him. This is pre PLE and pops wasnt coming off that $30 :mjlol: :mjcry:. So I am front and center when Raw comes on hoping he won. They talk about him winning and show him celebrating (still images of course) but he aint champ because of a count out. :dahell: Vince def earned the cokeboy label with that one.