Name some wrestlers you've never heard anyone being a fan of

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I hope this got the well earned "neg train" treatment?
giphy.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Balls Mahoney
The Grear Khali
Jeff Jarrett(I liked him during his misogynist period in the WWF and his last WCW run but I don't know anyone else)
Justin Credible
Tiger Ali Singh
Jim Neidhart
Bo Dallas
Savio Vega
King Kong Bundy
Ole Anderson

Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:wow: I thought Test got next after Summerslam 99. :mjlol: His theme was hard as fukk, but I still to this day don't know the official lyrics to the track. He stole the show with Shane O Mac, was getting big pops with the Steph storyline, than HHH just had to take his spot and he never developed like he should have after 1999. :francis:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:ufdup:

I'm like cac's about negs in that I don't want to be the first to do the right thing. Don't tempt me to shrug that shyt off and kick it off. There was a lot of blasphemy in that list.
:bustback:

Don't get cocky. I'll be watching.

Daps
Whenever I come on tsc it always takes me back a bit when I see people stan shawn Michaels. To me he never really had that cool factor. I can understand people being a fan of his matches, but outside of that he's just whatever to me personality and image wise.

I could definitely understand guys like the rock, austin, taker, goldberg, scott hall, Nash, scott Steiner, sting, and a few others getting stans. They had that cool factor that can make a person want to stan them.:ehh: With Michaels, it's like outside of his matches, I don't see the appeal that he has that would make a person want to stan him.:yeshrug: