Name some wrestlers you've never heard anyone being a fan of

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Gonna have to rep you for this. I've NEVER got the hype behind Tommy Dreamer. He ain't even get sympathy from me when he did that Tommy's dream shyt in wwe ecw

When they had the Invasion angle, even though I didn't watch ECW a lot of the people involved had unique distinct looks. The Dudley Boyz, RVD, Rhyno, Tazz, Raven. And then you had Tommy Dreamer. :ld:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:dwillhuh: Naomi and Sasha Banks have a big fanbase here.
SB's the shyt...bottom line. I just know I wouldn't be her type, so I don't fukks with her like that. I'm sure I could get most of the WWE Divas I cape/simp/stan for when money's right.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Speaking of that storyline, that was such a waste of a great wrestler. :beli: But since I was much younger during this time, I thought it was funny.

And didn't they give him this storyline as punishment because he legit snapped on some rookie during one of his matches?
You still gotta see that match. He legit tried to kill that dude :russ:. Terri so low key saved his life, you forgive how much a whore she was.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
When they had the Invasion angle, even though I didn't watch ECW a lot of the people involved had unique distinct looks. The Dudley Boyz, RVD, Rhyno, Tazz, Raven. And then you had Tommy Dreamer. :ld:
nikka is so trash I swear. Only looked at as a legend because his over reliance on hardcore wrestling. Even with it he ain't really shyt

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

You had to watch ECW to get his appeal. Dude got Rock and Roman heat as a face before it became popular to boo faces. Sandman caning the shyt out of him finally got the fans respect. Also, he never put himself over. He didn't win the belt until everyone jumped to WCW and WWF