Name Some Multiplayer Online Communities That Died Fast

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny to me no one can explain WHY Marvel is bad. everytime you try and ask someone why that game failed you get some wishy-washy ass answers :patrice: the only consistent claim is no x-men

This is basically what they gave us in their own words...

But what really killed the game is that it has ZERO personality. The characters are lifeless and dull...Story mode was a waste of time and the game was just ugly. Soundtrack was generic af... Gameplay was decent but whats the point of putting effort in the gameplay when you don't put any effort in the characters whom people fell in love with? Regardless how broken mvc2 was ppl loved the game because it had a character for everyone. They forced these MCU characters on us and gave us a bunch of boring Capcom characters...X and Jedah was a good additions but like i said the game looks retarded, shyt didnt even matter. All that combined with reverting back to 2v2, no assist, trash gem system and a tag in system which made every failed move safe...shyt just was bound to fail.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

This is basically what they gave us in their own words...

But what really killed the game is that it has ZERO personality. The characters are lifeless and dull...Story mode was a waste of time and the game was just ugly. Soundtrack was generic af... Gameplay was decent but whats the point of putting effort in the gameplay when you don't put any effort in the characters whom people fell in love with? Regardless how broken mvc2 was ppl loved the game because it had a character for everyone. They forced these MCU characters on us and gave us a bunch of boring Capcom characters...X and Jedah was a good additions but like i said the game looks retarded, shyt didnt even matter. All that combined with reverting back to 2v2, no assist, trash gem system and a tag in system which made every failed move safe...shyt just was bound to fail.

That’s not a real answer. Just wishy washy nonsense :troll:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
3 was a worthy successor to 2. It gave us everything 2 gave us, and more. And it was just as crazy and over the top as 2, except it had more viable characters. The only thing people didnt like about 3 was that Morrigan was basically a bullet hell character that could chip you out but 2 had some of those characters too just not as strong. At this point if you prefer 2 its either because of nostalgia or youre better at 2 than 3.

Infinite is an entirely different animal because they completely changed the game mechanics from the ground up for no reason. Not liking that game makes sense.
No. 2 is better than 3 in every way besides sounds and graphics. I'm not writing an essay on why, but that's my honest opinion (as well as 90% of the FGC old enough to have played both).

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
No. 2 is better than 3 in every way besides sounds and graphics. I'm not writing an essay on why, but that's my honest opinion (as well as 90% of the FGC old enough to have played both).

You can have that opinion and I'll respect it but I fail to see how the series fell off with MvC3. It didnt fall off til Infinite

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can have that opinion and I'll respect it but I fail to see how the series fell off with MvC3. It didnt fall off til Infinite
Lessened depth, and no patches, (to begin with) which led to a prematurely dead game. Despite its flaws, MvC2 had the longest tournament run ever besides Super Turbo. The only longevity argument you could make for 3 is that a sequel came out, but that game was dying already anyway. Yipes, Justin and Sanford's exhibition a couple weeks ago generated more hype than anything Infinite ever did, and anything 3 did since its 1st or 2nd Evo. That's not just nostalgia. Nobody is or will get hype over Chris G, Dual Kevin and FChamp (or insert whoever you feel are the best of all time) getting together running MvC3.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Syphon Filter Online :wow:Yall remember how fast that dropped?

w06ctg.jpg

R.I.P Gundam Versus PS4 :mjcry: you'll be missed
:sadbron: I know breh. Rip reliving them 08th MS Team days.