Siege telling me otherwise
5a74872129e123bf13fea7cc-2.jpg

:wow:

Didnt seige drop before?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
is it the biggest fall off ever? no...plenty still play the pve part of the game....i admit the pvp numbers arent like they were in d1, but the game isnt 'bad' like people claim...they mainly bytch about it cause they cant make money off it like d1....prime ex: twitch streamers...a good amount of them stopped playing cause they cant run around shytting on people to impress their community/chat, making montages, etc., but the whole time they play other games, all they talk about is destiny 2 lol...anyway, after bungie keeps adding to the game and making changes, a good amount of people will be back to playing the pvp part....

Game sucks nikka. Deal with it

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man Destiny 2...helluva fall off:ohhh:. They discounted that shyt within a week and it still not getting touched:picard:. Such a shame because I actually enjoyed Destiny 1 even though they fukked it up and made me never want to cop another Bungie game as long as I'm breathing.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is it the biggest fall off ever? no...plenty still play the pve part of the game....i admit the pvp numbers arent like they were in d1, but the game isnt 'bad' like people claim...they mainly bytch about it cause they cant make money off it like d1....prime ex: twitch streamers...a good amount of them stopped playing cause they cant run around shytting on people to impress their community/chat, making montages, etc., but the whole time they play other games, all they talk about is destiny 2 lol...anyway, after bungie keeps adding to the game and making changes, a good amount of people will be back to playing the pvp part....
What franchise has a comparable drop in activity from one game to the next like Destiny?

Another reason why the fall off is even more damning is the fact that D1 was exclusive to consoles and D2 added a PC version and even still it appears to have less active players and traffic than the last game

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody explain what happened with Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite:dwillhuh:? Like it was "MARVHAL BABY" and next thing you know, the shyt is milk carton status.

Game was doomed from the beginning. Art style is generic and wack. Gameplay/characters/animations completely recycled. Bare content. The stone system was complete garbage.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What franchise has a comparable drop in activity from one game to the next like Destiny?

Another reason why the fall off is even more damning is the fact that D1 was exclusive to consoles and D2 added a PC version and even still it appears to have less active players and traffic than the last game

mass effect drop was larger than destiny... at least people still play the game, unlike that one....

naw, it has more traffic than the last game....it's just not millions of people playing pvp everyday, so people say it's dead...but people are still playing the game....also, i dont know why people act like d1 was perfect out the box and had this high level of activity from the get go...it didnt...anyway, like i said the pve portion is still going strong, which is online as well...the pvp has dropped, but with all the changes bungie is making to it to make it more like d1, you'll see people come back to it....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. Now stop juelzing for bungie and hold them accountable for once

i'm doing no such thing...i was asked a question, so i answered....like i said: if people play the game or not, i'm fine with it...i've gotten my money's worth out of it....so you deal with it.....