Name Me a Triple H Match that was considered a Classic

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Triple H's "reign of terror" is overblown bullshyt and always was. I WANTED Booker T to beat him at WMXIX and the story they told :mjpls: should have allowed that to happen but WWE is a racist company so u know how that goes.

But once you get past Booker T.. here's the list of people Triple H fought in this "reign of terror"

Kane
Scott Steiner (past his prime)
RVD (always a fukk up)
Kevin Nash
Goldberg

Like, who was really clamoring for any of these people to be champion on the RAW brand? :mjlol:
Everybody :what:

Not to mention on how he shytted on Orton & Killed him a month after his first title reign.

HHH made Batista. In three straight PPVs. No one can EVER take that from him. But before that his bytch ass made watching Raw hell from 02-05.

Silkk

Daps
Apart of becoming an adult has been me realizing I hated triple h because I was supposed to. Great villain. Demonized my childhood.

A lot of the kids this Gen will have the same revelation about Roman when he’s moved on from wrestling and they’re 25+
I feel the same way now about Jeff Jarrett & HHH as an adult.

I don’t think kids/teens these days look at Roman like that though. Roman is a cool heel champ kind of like Hollywood Hogan, HBK, etc.

HBK in 97/98 :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everybody :what:

Not to mention on how he shytted on Orton & Killed him a month after his first title reign.

HHH made Batista. In three straight PPVs. No one can EVER take that from him. But before that his bytch ass made watching Raw hell from 02-05.

Not anyone I was ever around. We didn't give a fukk about babyface Kane :mjlol: and we didn't give a fukk about Goldberg coming back.

In fact, we was at Backlash when he faced The Rock and Goldberg was getting booed. lol

Silkk

Daps
Not anyone I was ever around. We didn't give a fukk about babyface Kane :mjlol: and we didn't give a fukk about Goldberg coming back.

In fact, we was at Backlash when he faced The Rock and Goldberg was getting booed. lol
Sure pal

Silkk

Daps
You arguing just to argue. Nobody gave a fukk about those two.
Goldberg, Kane, & RVD were more over than Sasha Banks ever was but its all good pal

tumblr_ov6pa3CKkT1r7dh6wo1_400.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He only has two classics in my opinion.

End of an Era HIAC vs Undertaker at WM
And the Triple Threat between him, Shawn Michaels, and Benoit at WM.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Triple H has been carried to classic matches by his superior opponents.

This thing has been known all the time. He was lucky to be in the era where Austin, Rock, Foley, Jericho, Taker, Angle and others were crazy talented wrestlers.

When those wrestlers retired, left the company or just hit the physical decline, you saw how incredibly boring Hunter was by himself when no one was there to carry him.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
My personal favorites:

Rock/HHH SummerSlam 98
Rock/HHH Judgment Day 2000
HHH/Cactus Jack Royal Rumble 2000
HHH/HBK SummerSlam 02
HHH/HBK Royal Rumble 03
DX vs the Nation Street Fight Raw Aug 98
HHH vs Undertaker WM 17, 27 and 28
Rock/HHH for WWF title w/HBK as referee SD 99.
Evolution vs the Shield.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple H has been carried to classic matches by his superior opponents.

This thing has been known all the time. He was lucky to be in the era where Austin, Rock, Foley, Jericho, Taker, Angle and others were crazy talented wrestlers.

When those wrestlers retired, left the company or just hit the physical decline, you saw how incredibly boring Hunter was by himself when no one was there to carry him.

Thats funny considering how Triple H led the matches against Rock and Austin.

Do you even know how a match works? Because I don't think you do. Lol

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up hating triple h, which means he did what he was supposed to do. One of the best heels to ever do it.

The matches are for the geeks to argue about, but he made my childhood hell and I wanted that man to die a painful death as a jit so shout out to him
Truth

After what he did to booker t I was really going to kill him