Name Me a Triple H Match that was considered a Classic

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm watching the "Best of Edge" on the Peacock, and my wife was disgusted by Rollins using the pedigree. And it dawned on me....has Trips even had a match that's considered GOAT tier? Like, the majority of his matches are alright to mid. The only match that actually come across as "great" was his match with Bryne and that was because of stipulation, and not so much him trying to do a struggle "indie" moveset to go against Bryne.

Please enlighten me Trips stans or lovers of all things WWE'ish. Help me with a classic Triple H match to watch to prove that he's not a boring fluke.....respectfully :ehh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
trying-to-remember-remenbering.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Summerslam 98 ladder match with Rock and Judgement Day 2000 Iron Man match with Rock.

Their match at Backlash 2000 is also technically a classic for all the bells and whistles, two of the greatest pops ever between Stone Cold coming out and the pin.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I grew up hating triple h, which means he did what he was supposed to do. One of the best heels to ever do it.

The matches are for the geeks to argue about, but he made my childhood hell and I wanted that man to die a painful death as a jit so shout out to him

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm watching the "Best of Edge" on the Peacock, and my wife was disgusted by Rollins using the pedigree. And it dawned on me....has Trips even had a match that's considered GOAT tier? Like, the majority of his matches are alright to mid. The only match that actually come across as "great" was his match with Bryne and that was because of stipulation, and not so much him trying to do a struggle "indie" moveset to go against Bryne.

Please enlighten me Trips stans or lovers of all things WWE'ish. Help me with a classic Triple H match to watch to prove that he's not a boring fluke.....respectfully :ehh:

Cripple ache is gawd period.
Cripple ache had a run of matches in the me of wwe ppv and raw.

Where Cripple was carried to classics.

Y2j v Cripple = classic last man standing

Cactus jack vs Cripple ache solo series of matches = all classic

Two man power trip = Cripple aChe is carried in tags to a classic while injured on the floor.

Scsa and Cripple ache = triple stage of death is a classic and the ending is booked to be controversial.

Iron man : rock vs Cripple ache : has a run in and still rated a classic by others.

Rock v Cripple ache : ladder match. Rock pretty much gets receipt on all the clique backstage bs and goes shoot on Cripple ache's injured knee.

Art Barr

The people who do not know this.
This is why you are not smart.

You are a mark.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Backlash 2000 vs Rock
Triple threat at Mania 20
Tag match on Raw where he fukked his quad
Three Stages of Hell vs Austin

Triple threat st mania was not rated a classic.

It is at best a 2.75 star match and singlehandedly ruined the boom

Art Barr

Edot
Pardon.

I read this wrong.

thousand apologies

Art Barr

Last edited: