Name jobs that will put you around a lot women...

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
working on a cruise ship, women from all around the world work on those, but those 80-90 hour work weeks are a turn off

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yall might think its a game, but u don't even need a job to do this...all u gotta do is play gay and women will start flocking. I did this shyt for like 2 years, I even played like I had boyfriends and all that shyt. I got sooo much p*ssy off this idea that I rarely put nikkas on with it, feast my nikkas.

:stopitslime:

you're a fakkit through and through

back to the topic..just open a Beauty Salon..and u will :eat: good

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I've worked at a call center and a health care office both were a majority women. I can say working with women is a pain in the ass professionally. I mean if it's a bullshyt job you don't care about then go in there and feast but if it's a job you take seriously I wouldn't want to work around a bunch of bytches.

My healthcare job was the worst I was the only dude on a team of 12 people. None of these broads were fukkable, most were 40 + fat white/black women. The young girls my age were ugly white broads and a few dorky looking fat black chicks. The women would always leave early for whatever bullshyt reason they could think of and I would end up doing their work. Lunch time was me sneaking out the office cuz God forbid one of them ask me where I'm going then it was them trying to convince me to go to someplace else "You going to McDonalds? Don't you feel like going to Subway?" Or if it's somewhere they want to go they give me like 7-8 orders and I ended up carrying 8 orders of food back to the office cuz none of them broads would go with me. Then it's them bugging the shyt out of me to lift heavy stuff and reach stuff for them.

My last job was me and five guys on the team. We did our job with no problems. We had a supervisor who was the exact opposite of a micro manager. Sometimes we'd have a 2 hour power lunch without him noticing and take off in the middle of the day to run errands. It was all good cause we got all of our work done as a team so there really wasn't much to bytch about. Of course the one female we got started abusing the power and would be gone half the day and not finish her work. Needless to say our supervisor changed. fukk WOMEN IN DA OFFICE!!!!!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A bartender or bouncer at a lesbian bar

:wtf: but :myman:...I probaly don't meet the weight requirements of most of the bouncers I see who gotta stop nikkas from fightin....but i m big enuff to take a ace hood lookin bytch down real quick and meet sum bad bytches who fakin the funk in the proccess:obama: