Name jobs that will put you around a lot women...

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Yall might think its a game, but u don't even need a job to do this...all u gotta do is play gay and women will start flocking. I did this shyt for like 2 years, I even played like I had boyfriends and all that shyt. I got sooo much p*ssy off this idea that I rarely put nikkas on with it, feast my nikkas.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt read

But based off the title...i always wanted to work in victoria secret :mjpls:

They probably wouldnt even hire my black ass...dont even know if they hire men but damn :ohlawd:

Every day Id be at work like :takedat:

My homeboy worked there...but not as a sells rep...stock..

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall might think its a game, but u don't even need a job to do this...all u gotta do is play gay and women will start flocking. I did this shyt for like 2 years, I even played like I had boyfriends and all that shyt. I got sooo much p*ssy off this idea that I rarely put nikkas on with it, feast my nikkas.

2 years bruh...

iD4n2idVsCRXk.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Strip Club bouncer

EVERYTHING you think you know about crazy chicks will drastically change if you work at an upscale strip club any length of time. If you can put together good suits/ties, you're well spoken and especially are a good listener you're gold to smash a few since a lot of the girls have no lives beyond the strip club and basically have the bouncers to talk to/complain about everything/go eat breakfast with etc since you'll also one of the only people who are awake at some of those late ass booty call hours. .. But gotdamn be prepared to listen to a LOT of off the wall shyt.

Otherwise call centers especially phone companies or health benefits, prepare for random competitive cattiness and fukkery if you decide to dip your pen, especially if you're tall/good looking but the perks of lonely horny chicks ain't bad on a short term or a second job basis

-P-

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Preacher (SAY I'M LYIN'! LOL)
Auto Mechanic
Bartender

Edit: ^dude beat me on that last one

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Damn op I'm an academic advisor at a college so I see bytches all day and smashed a few :shaq: