Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Night Stand with dikk Dietrick

This used to be my shyt as a kid late nights on the weekend:blessed:

Talk Soup

I know Dragon Ball Z is popular now, but I dont know a single sole outside of my cousin that remembers When it use to come on @ 5 AM on UPN or one of them ( low budeget channels) on Sundays Only from like 96 to 99

Everytime it would get to the early namek saga when Zarbon and dordoria had nikkas shook while collecting Dragon balls or when Goku was training under intense gravity the shyt would abrubptly start over from the Raditz Saga until we said fukk it and left it alone until they finally continued the NAmek/Frieza saga when Toonami picked it up in the 2000's (The line up with the the talkin robot name bob or some shyt)

Not really a show, but Before IG was a thing, BET used to have this section on their website in around 2000-2002 called BET Shyne! (shine IDK) where all these bad bytches would post pictures of themselves for people to rate and comment on. waaaaay ahead of the game.

Talk Soup was the shyt. It kinda influenced my type of humor

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who remembers a show where a football player moved in with his brother. It used to be on TGIF

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Qman11687

i looked it up, but nothing on the Tory brothers are you thinking of

images

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was mad as fukk when they cancelled it

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Fraggle Rock (Remember how the disney channel was on channel 22 and it was always distorted accept randomly for a few weeks in the spring or some shyt)

Speaking distorted pictues watching channels we didnt have access to, Who remembers the Spice Channel , By the time we had scrambler boxes I wasnt trying to look at no muppets, I was trying coordinate fap session for when I my parents werent at home

Heathcliff (knock off garfield lookin cat getting into all kinds of shyt with his other cat frineds I guess)

Nick Arcade
Wild and Crazy Kids with Omar Gooding

WMAC Masters ( Started watching because they had the digitized actor for MK1 and 2 Liu Kang in it and that dude who got his sould took in the 1995 MK movie

mr wizard's world
Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Maybe because I dont know enough cacs in my age range who remember it I suppose

MTVs Singled out

Does anyone remember the time NWO (Hall or Nash) chased some drunk cac down during a taping of MTV Spring Break and whopped his ass for hitting them with something and running

Does anyone remember the show Dinosaurs, shyt is hardly talked about , especially with this meme heavy generation, you'd think it would have been brought up by now.

The movie ' Legend ' All I can tell you is the it had this guy in it

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/LLJGwAG...PbN15MG&rs=AOn4CLDnuWelWvcHfkqB1Fy3mm3PUEhN2A

Darkness spooked a young me , couldnnt sleep but it truned my lil kid brain on to a whole new genre,

Nobody talks about the Denzel movie Richochet, used to be my favorite as a kid

MTV's Liquid Television animated block

Aeon Flux
The Maxx
The Head

:salute: to Mr. Wizards World and Aeon Flux

use to love Fraggle Rock as youngin too...it's funny how it was a hit back then but no one ever mentions it like that...seems like once Jim Henson died, almost everything he did died with him