images
I found it it was called The Strip

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
The fake transformers, the GO bots.
And The Silverhawks, I thought it was trying to he Thundercats with birds. Later figured out it had the same voice actors.:russ:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I used to watch this crazy ass shyt on MTV2. shyt had me :dahell: every episode

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps

'The State' MTV, actors from Kids in the Hall and Reno 911 were on this show. Hilarious

Last edited:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I might have to do some dedicated separate spin threads for some of these shows.

'Farmclub ' Eminem anf Dre in thr studio, That Doritos commercial chick later went onto become a The View host.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Fraggle Rock (Remember how the disney channel was on channel 22 and it was always distorted accept randomly for a few weeks in the spring or some shyt)

Speaking distorted pictues watching channels we didnt have access to, Who remembers the Spice Channel , By the time we had scrambler boxes I wasnt trying to look at no muppets, I was trying coordinate fap session for when I my parents werent at home

Heathcliff (knock off garfield lookin cat getting into all kinds of shyt with his other cat frineds I guess)

Nick Arcade
Wild and Crazy Kids with Omar Gooding

WMAC Masters ( Started watching because they had the digitized actor for MK1 and 2 Liu Kang in it and that dude who got his sould took in the 1995 MK movie

mr wizard's world
Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Maybe because I dont know enough cacs in my age range who remember it I suppose

MTVs Singled out

Does anyone remember the time NWO (Hall or Nash) chased some drunk cac down during a taping of MTV Spring Break and whopped his ass for hitting them with something and running

Does anyone remember the show Dinosaurs, shyt is hardly talked about , especially with this meme heavy generation, you'd think it would have been brought up by now.

The movie ' Legend ' All I can tell you is the it had this guy in it

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/LLJGwAG...PbN15MG&rs=AOn4CLDnuWelWvcHfkqB1Fy3mm3PUEhN2A

Darkness spooked a young me , couldnnt sleep but it truned my lil kid brain on to a whole new genre,

Nobody talks about the Denzel movie Richochet, used to be my favorite as a kid

MTV's Liquid Television animated block

Aeon Flux
The Maxx
The Head

Legend was a childhood favorite I thought that shyt was on TV a couple years ago :gladbron:

Nope that batty gangster flick with Tom Hardy :stopitslime:

A bunch of people must have complained because they had the 80s one on in a month :pachaha: