Name a movie that turned out to be equal to or better than it's original book version

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
It's been a while, but I remember liking the movie Girl With a Pearl Earring better than the book.

I think Hunger Games has been a great adaptation so far.
No it has not, hunger games in the book is about light skin/black people being oppressed not cacs. They changed the race so cacs can relate

Daps
No it has not, hunger games in the book is about light skin/black people being oppressed not cacs. They changed the race so cacs can relate

I don't think Katniss was black in the book, but she was darker. I think like she was probably more like the Appalachian people with the skin tone. But yeah, Jennifer Lawrence was the "safe" aesthetic choice.

Storywise I mean, I've liked it.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don't think Katniss was black in the book, but she was darker. I think like she was probably more like the Appalachian people with the skin tone. But yeah, Jennifer Lawrence was the "safe" aesthetic choice.

Storywise I mean, I've liked it.
:aicmon: like I said book was based on light skin/black people or let's say dark skin people being oppressed, cacs would never allow the movie to be made like the book... Because I don't remember but cacs were being the oppressor if I am being right about that, and cacs can't admit to how they treat people us Africans.