Name a comic book character you don't like.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Personally, I hated Wolverine. They always tried too hard to make him cool when I was a kid and overdid it.

The Flash. lame as fukk.

Aquaman. fukk your fish. I'll stand on the beach and whoop his ass with no powers

I used to collect X-Men back in the 80s. Dazzler was pretty cool. That must have been after all the disco stuff. She had a cool power.

AquaGAWD would beat the breaks off your sad sack of bones you call life :ufdup: dont get all 70% of water in your pathetic body pulled out..

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Personally, I hated Wolverine. They always tried too hard to make him cool when I was a kid and overdid it.

dap-o.gif

Thought I was the only one.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Hal Jordan.

I don't necessarily dislike him as a character, but I feel like he's the least interesting of all the human Green Lanterns, and I get annoyed how he's pushed so much in other media, even when it would make more sense to use someone else. I also grew up on Kyle Rayner (from the comics) and John Stewart (from the Justice League cartoon), so I have more affection towards them. But even Guy Gardner is more interesting than Hal to me.

Giving Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz the main GL book is a step in the right direction, but the other book is still called Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps. :beli:
I feel the same way. But then again I never read Blackest Night, maybe if I read that my opinion will change.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Cyborg ....... I just don't like the direction DC has been taking him.
Hal Jordan ....... Theres better Green Lanterns :manny:

Silk and Spider-Gwen......I just refuse to give these characters a try there are just too many active Spider-people IMO.

Hawkman......Honestly, who likes this guy?