Name a comic book character you don't like.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hal Jordan.

I don't necessarily dislike him as a character, but I feel like he's the least interesting of all the human Green Lanterns, and I get annoyed how he's pushed so much in other media, even when it would make more sense to use someone else. I also grew up on Kyle Rayner (from the comics) and John Stewart (from the Justice League cartoon), so I have more affection towards them. But even Guy Gardner is more interesting than Hal to me.

Giving Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz the main GL book is a step in the right direction, but the other book is still called Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dazzler was :snoop: to me when she first appeared. Even Claremont and Byrne didn't want to use her in the Dark Phoenix Saga but were forced to by the higher-ups who wanted to make the character happen. (Edit: Educate me if I'm wrong on this bit though)

dazzler-bigcostume1.jpg

^ :dahell:

However, I didn't mind her as much once she dropped the stupid disco gimmick and they gave her an actually decent costume.

dazzler.gif

^THIS Dazzler was was actually pretty decent, IMO. Far from the GOAT, but decent :ehh:

Back to the subject, I would say almost any X-men that joined after 1992 or so. (With the exception of characters that already previously existed, like Cannonball and Emma Frost)

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Hal Jordan.

I don't necessarily dislike him as a character, but I feel like he's the least interesting of all the human Green Lanterns, and I get annoyed how he's pushed so much in other media, even when it would make more sense to use someone else. I also grew up on Kyle Rayner (from the comics) and John Stewart (from the Justice League cartoon), so I have more affection towards them. But even Guy Gardner is more interesting than Hal to me.

Giving Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz the main GL book is a step in the right direction, but the other book is still called Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps. :beli:
:scust: dont forget Hal jordan was also a pedo and no one talks about it

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dazzler was :snoop: to me when she first appeared. Even Claremont and Byrne didn't want to use her in the Dark Phoenix Saga but were forced to by the higher-ups who wanted to make the character happen. (Edit: Educate me if I'm wrong on this bit though)

dazzler-bigcostume1.jpg

^ :dahell:

However, I didn't mind her as much once she dropped the stupid disco gimmick and they gave her an actually decent costume.

dazzler.gif

^THIS Dazzler was was actually pretty decent, IMO. Far from the GOAT, but decent :ehh:

Back to the subject, I would say almost any X-men that joined after 1992 or so. (With the exception of characters that already previously existed, like Cannonball and Emma Frost)

These were great comics.

$_35.JPG

uncanny-x-men-217-000.jpg

She works in limited appearances.

Worst comic book characters:

Carnage
Beast
Spoiler

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They should have left him in the 90's. :trash:

The thing is, he could be such a dope character if they stopped making him so cliche. There's something there but in order to really flesh him out, he'd basically be the joker. Maximum Carnage is the dark knight before the dark knight in terms of the larger point the villain wanted to prove. But because he's carnage, none of it is really done well smh

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Personally, I hated Wolverine. They always tried too hard to make him cool when I was a kid and overdid it.

The Flash. lame as fukk.

Aquaman. fukk your fish. I'll stand on the beach and whoop his ass with no powers

I used to collect X-Men back in the 80s. Dazzler was pretty cool. That must have been after all the disco stuff. She had a cool power.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Marvel
Pixie
Armor
Emma Frost
Spider-Woman
Layla Miller
The Leader
Tigra