NAACP asks Twitter for one word to describe black women. Backfires immediately...

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Companies need to realize that Twitter isn't the same as it was before Elon bought it.
And lowkey it was terrible before that.

The NAACP should have known what was gonna happen asking this one Twitter now.
Blue checks automatically get the top spots so you knew it was gonna be a MAGA bluecheck party.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I said years ago, if youā€™re on Twitter for anything else besides free access to naked Only Fans hoes, what are you doing? That place is a cesspool.

Twitter might as well be classified in the Craigslist and MySpace category of social media.

:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

High Art

šŸ‘‘King of The SalonšŸ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Wait, is this a real picture? I assumed this was fake or from some show.

The way some of your brains work :wow:

In a thread putting racist cacs on display you still try to redirect the conversation towards divestors as if they have any real power in numbers:wow:
theyre-the-same-picture-pam-the-office-meme-1024x580.png

If white supremacists are a concern and divestors are white supremacists in digital blackface, as people here like to claim, shouldn't we then be concerned about divestors then? Or are we finally accepting they aren't just whites in digital blackface? In any case, any peddling of anti-black rhetoric is a problem, regardless of who is saying it.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
fukk these kkkrakers. They all, well most feel like this but will smile in your face like the cowards they are. Somebody needs to dox them and get all their information. Get put on blast.