NAACP asks Twitter for one word to describe black women. Backfires immediately...

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
The way some of your brains work :wow:

In a thread putting racist cacs on display you still try to redirect the conversation towards divestors as if they have any real power in numbers:wow:
:yeshrug: Just asked out of curiosity since they typically on the same page as it pertains to BM. You sounded personally offended tho. Crackers being crackers don’t move me anymore, it’s the black people copying them that do. That’s like saying I should ignore c00ns like the Hodgetwins or Officer Tatum cause they’re in “small numbers”.

Every major organization started out small at one point. So nah, I’ll call out bullshyt when I feel like it, as I see it, whether big or small. The Nazis were “small” at one point then through propaganda, disinformation, and media influence, they slowly began to ran Germany. These women can influence other impressionable BW considering women are the biggest consumers of social media. So no, bad behavior needs to be called out when detected.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
The way some of your brains work :wow:

In a thread putting racist cacs on display you still try to redirect the conversation towards divestors as if they have any real power in numbers:wow:
I don't condone but I understand @Ryda52's reply as the sheer volume of anti black misandry on twitter coming from the black community alone could affect anyone

Daps
tbt.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:why:Great idea let’s ask anonymous trolls and racist. To describe black women what could go wrong.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ok The seafood on the plane kinda pissed me off. I can’t lie. Whole plane probably was stankin
How is that a black woman problem

Naacp knew what they were doing with this. They have access to the same Google we do, and the same news media.

I suspect they've been screenshotting these tweets to prove a larger point about what the website has become.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ask why the naacp still there after everything they saw elon doing and saying about us and thought this would be cool they havent gotten the memo :mjpls:
The president of NAACP already said it's not a organization for Black people only.:manny:1

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How is that a black woman problem

Naacp knew what they were doing with this. They have access to the same Google we do, and the same news media.

I suspect they've been screenshotting these tweets to prove a larger point about what the website has become.
If they're going to continue using the site even with using those tweets to prove a larger point, then it's all a moot point.

People being vocal about Twitter and what it's become doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme of things if they continue using it and enabling said website by supporting it.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
A bunch of maga :mjpls: accounts. Why post this at all? Interesting.

I always think of a Fab quote when I see dudes bring stuff like this here.

Don’t tell me what people say about me, tell me why they comfortable tellin you.

Not an exact parallel, but yea. I already know racists exist. That isn’t noteworthy, whats noteworthy is you bringing it here