N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 35: Peedi Crakk & Oschino (Video Added)

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:mjcry: @ when Nore broke down by State Property has to forgive and move on together in order to become better individuals at around the 2:25:00 mark.

yo...did EFN pass out? he was gone midway thru the interview. i know he was drunk outta his mind and i'm actually glad he wasn't there...but wtf happened? :heh:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Jay wasn't fukkin with any of these nikkas like that :mjlol: damn shame

so what was the since of signing of all these philly dudes then? all these dudes were solo artists and it looked like they just put these dudes together as the beef with nas and d-block was coming on.

lmao, nore was really turning into dr phil at the end of the podcast trying to get O to forgive beans.

peedi seem like a cool dude but homie like to drink and get high all the time.

dame really that bitter toward peedi still because he didn't side with him after the split.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
so what was the since of signing of all these philly dudes then? all these dudes were solo artists and it looked like they just put these dudes together as the beef with nas and d-block was coming on.

lmao, nore was really turning into dr phil at the end of the podcast trying to get O to forgive beans.

peedi seem like a cool dude but homie like to drink and get high all the time.

dame really that bitter toward peedi still because he didn't side with him after the split.
Right. It's messed up too cuz he could've set everybody up with one verse but instead he was taking their best songs and putting em on his album :pachaha:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
yo, Peedi sounds like a fukkin drunk, alcoholic uncle towards the end. :dead: @ him telling the Juelz story.

Peedi: when Flipside was out, me and Freeway we was gettin like $800,000 a night! :bryan:

Nore: :comeon: you wasn't gettin $800,000 a night, let's keep it...

Oschino: :wtf: $800 or $1,000????

Nore: 800 dollars...let's keep it real :usure:

Peedi: no, no...eight...thousand :sadcam:

Nore: eight thousand...you said $800,000...let's relax, just relax :lolbron:

i need to see this video :russ:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, Peedi sounds like a fukkin drunk, alcoholic uncle towards the end. :dead: @ him telling the Juelz story.

Peedi: when Flipside was out, me and Freeway we was gettin like $800,000 a night! :bryan:

Nore: :comeon: you wasn't gettin $800,000 a night, let's keep it...

Oschino: :wtf: $800 or $1,000????

Nore: 800 dollars...let's keep it real :usure:

Peedi: no, no...eight...thousand :sadcam:

Nore: eight thousand...you said $800,000...let's relax, just relax :lolbron:

i need to see this video :russ:

It's his PR side, them Gwalas don't know how to say no to the drink:russ:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just gonna come out and say it.... Nore is trash, uninspired... The only reason this is poppin is because there's nothing else like it.

1 hour of: let me see your hair, tell me about PCP, we both nikkaricans, and can you please reconsider and apologize.

Then hour 2: nothing left 2 talk abou let me repeat my previous questions 4 or 5 times.

Hour 3: We're all drunk, awkward silence, slur, is it over yet? Can we end it?

Tax or someone else can just introduce drinks on their show and end this.