N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 35: Peedi Crakk & Oschino (Video Added)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And for nikka's actin like I'm shyttin on O need to recognize I'm one of the few nikka's on here aside from @Homeboy Runny-Ray who actually shows respect to O. I don't disagree with him on principals. I disagree with the way he's going about it at this point. Couldn't even let Peedi tell a story without tryna stir some shyt up.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Should i listen to the drink champs or the taxstone interview first?
Taxtone interview for Oschino side. Doggie Diamonds interview for Peedi. This interview was more about fukkery than anything but if u looking for legit dope interviews. Go to those. Nore interrupts too much.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It has been losing its luster ... other dudes are out here actually interviewing guys and engendering really good content .
Lol no it's not. You just don't like it anymore but the podcast is getting bigger every week

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
*Hoechino on Tax Season says Struggle rapped Hoechino's bars in his verses on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

*Peedi Wack on Doggie Diamonds says Struggle rapped bars from BOTH Hoechino AND Bizarro Bootleg Diet Hov Lite Zero aka Young Piss aka Young Crisco in his verses on his diss track for Gaydakiss

*Peedi Wack says in Hoechino's presence on Drink Champs that Struggle rapped Peedi Wack's bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs

*NONE of the accusations have been rebuked by any of the relevant parties and/or their camps nor have any desparate delusional dikksucking stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign provided a logical explanation for why what he did is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in him being disqualified from elite lyricist status

*The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

Struggle's stans keep deflecting to this irrelevant bullshyt about Hoechino being bitter and imma keep putting em on blast for deflecting from Struggle's fraudness
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif