N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They tryna blame Obama for not doing enough. Soooo let me get this straight. You go to North Korea, though the U.S. government warns not too. Then on top of that you steal government property in North Korea. fukk outta here.

Last edited:

red451

Rookie
Daps
The elder Mr. Warmbier also praised the administration of President Trump for working to free his son, and made clear his displeasure with the administration of former President Barack Obama, whose officials, he said, had advised the family to stay quiet to avoid antagonizing the North Koreans.

“The results speak for themselves,” Mr. Warmbier said when asked whether the Obama administration had done enough. He said Mr. Trump called him on Wednesday night and told him, “We worked hard, and I’m sorry this is the outcome.”

:mjlol: All of Trump's smack talk toward North Korea is probably what got Otto roughed up in the first place..

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's what I keep saying in my head?!!?:mindblown: Why the fukk do you want to go there... country is mad hostile!!!
Ya'll still don't know anything about cacs huh? They are the most nosy, self entitled, and arrogant POS on the planet. They really feel everybody needs to kiss their ass. In their mind they can go anywhere and their privilege is good.

Sad part is that is true for the most part. Lots of countries love cacs. Cac's make up 2% of the world's population. Yet it seems like people are scared of them. These devil's could have been over thrown with power but that psychological warfare about them being superior got everybody shook. Smdh

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The elder Mr. Warmbier also praised the administration of President Trump for working to free his son, and made clear his displeasure with the administration of former President Barack Obama, whose officials, he said, had advised the family to stay quiet to avoid antagonizing the North Koreans.

“The results speak for themselves,” Mr. Warmbier said when asked whether the Obama administration had done enough. He said Mr. Trump called him on Wednesday night and told him, “We worked hard, and I’m sorry this is the outcome.”

:mjlol: All of Trump's smack talk toward North Korea is probably what got Otto roughed up in the first place..
Cacs man I swear. Your son wouldn't be in a coma if he hadn't gone there disrespecting the North Koreans. Plenty of Americans and Europeans have gone over there and nothing happened because they respected where they were at. I'm sure President Obama worked behind the scense to get their dumbass son free before he left office. :snoop:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Cacs man I swear. Your son wouldn't be in a coma if he hadn't gone there disrespecting the North Koreans. Plenty of Americans and Europeans have gone over there and nothing happened because they respected where they were at. I'm sure President Obama worked behind the scense to get their dumbass son free before he left office. :snoop:
Even though Rodman and Otto's father denied it I believe Rodman got him out. However, the ungrateful will be ungrateful.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, fuk this bizzare ass cracker and his half-dead son and props to Kim for fukin up his son. That bytch learned not to fuk with other people's stuff now, didn't he? Fuk you too, Dennis Rodman for willfully giving a fuk about inbred cacs that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire....that cracker Warmbier wouldn't even adknowledge that DR might have had influence on his son being released...

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah, fuk this bizzare ass cracker and his half-dead son and props to Kim for fukin up his son. That bytch learned not to fuk with other people's stuff now, didn't he? Fuk you too, Dennis Rodman for willfully giving a fuk about inbred cacs that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire....that cracker Warmbier wouldn't even adknowledge that DR might have had influence on his son being released...
:dead:I'm weak. I agree though. Dennis c00nman helping out racist white people makes me sick to my stomach.