N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
North Koreans are notoriously racist.

Do you know what you're talking about?

I'm talkin Bout white people n black people ..

your comprehension skills are :heh:

Here's an example of a black man goin out his way to help the CAC.

A Tom cruise or Larry Bird wouldn't be caught dead putting their name on the line for a black man..

Dumb ass.. :rudy:

fukk up out my alerts ..you banned .

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He got the "Do you know who my father is" Face
Not to me. To me thats the face of a cac that just saw an all nork jury. Now he knows how it feels.

norks have a permanent NO CACS face.
north-korean-border-guard-336x448.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Not to me. To me thats the face of a cac that just saw an all nork jury. Now he knows how it feels.

norks have a permanent NO CACS face.
north-korean-border-guard-336x448.jpg
No :mjpls: face too. You see how they get down in LA. So fukk them Gooks. I only give respect if they having their foot on whiteys necks. Black people need to follow suit.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No :mjpls: face too. You see how they get down in LA. So fukk them Gooks. I only give respect if they having their foot on whiteys necks. Black people need to follow suit.
You mean when they were protecting their neighbourhood from looters? I would hope any race would do that, who the fukk in their right mind would just let people loot their stores. :wtf:

I don't give a shyt about no norks, but I want them to keep their boots on cacs necks.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You mean when they were protecting their neighbourhood from looters? I would hope any race would do that, who the fukk in their right mind would just let people loot their stores. :wtf:

I don't give a shyt about no norks, but I want them to keep their boots on cacs necks.

Apparently you never lived in LA. They were like that way before Rodney King. Koreans are probably the most racist Asians against blacks. But imitate the culture and if you are a star you cool. fukk them Gooks

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Apparently you never lived in LA. They were like that way before Rodney King. Koreans are probably the most racist Asians against blacks. But imitate the culture and if you are a star you cool. fukk them Gooks
Why would I live around them? I don't want them around me and that doesn't make me racist. We share the same ideas apparently.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Cacs legs are atrophied as shyt. Def comatose for some time.

Doesn't look good at all but if he were to somehow-some way come out of the coma with some type of brain function there's literally millions to be made from a book deal, movie, and interviews:noah:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I said that cuz you were talking about looting. Black people didn't loot them until Rodney King. They still treated blacks with racism whether it was in the hood or not.
I don't live around koreans, but I see asians get chased out of establishments unless they come with another Rwandan. I don't think they think we're racist, but they know what it is. You can't come waltzing around areas you don't belong. Stay downtown.