MZ ALI WONG says.."FEMINISM fukked it up for women NOW I HAVE TO WORK..SO I ENTRAPED MY HUSBAND

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Damm wtf happened to her stupid ass?
Naaah, I have a lot of respect for her. We just had two completely different experiences as kids and two differnet life plans as adults. We still talk and support one another here and there. She's still in the business and doing really well. Just started a new job that got her in the 120k range. I'm nothin but happy for her. We both went through it together and tried our hardest but we knew how to break it off maturely.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Naaah, I have a lot of respect for her. We just had two completely different experiences as kids and two differnet life plans as adults. We still talk and support one another here and there. She's still in the business and doing really well. Just started a new job that got her in the 120k range. I'm nothin but happy for her. We both went through it together and tried our hardest but we knew how to break it off maturely.

That's cool
But yeah it was stupid as fukk if she really wanted both of y'all to quit your jobs to become teachers

Unless you told her before that
That you wanted to do that