MZ ALI WONG says.."FEMINISM fukked it up for women NOW I HAVE TO WORK..SO I ENTRAPED MY HUSBAND

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
What's with the coli and these threads lately shyts scary.

YOU CANT HANDLE DA TROOF!

hqdefault.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I keep telling y'all. A LOT of women don't want to be in the workforce for decades.. they want to get their degree, maybe work for a couple years.. have a couple children and remain stay at home moms. It's probably more cost effective to hire someone to clean the home and cook meals for the family with the addition of someone else bringing in income.

Too bad feminism fukked that up for most of them LOL. Can't have ya cake and eat it too!

Edit: They'd rather go to PTA meetings, take their kids to their soccer games, have their own little hobbies and shyt than deal with the stressful workforce. There are also many who find this lifestyle unfulfilling and want to actually want to be in the workforce though.

Being a stay at home mom, and eating out on the weekends with your family, several vacations a year etc doesn't sound so bad does it?

This a old ass post but man I wish I was here to read this shyt then. This is facts.

My ex wife and I was both six figure earning career pros, though our hours were rough. Thought we was gonna live a fulfilling jet set lifestyle for years and save tons of money before even thinking about kids. Soon as the wedding was done she wanted BOTH OF US to quit our careers, become teachers, have kids and be a family. It's a big part of what let to us deciding to separate.

This is just facts. Mind you she had a masters degree from an Ivy league school. School and work is really something they just want to dabble in education and career before having a man's kids and staying home with their own mothers as much as possible.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This a old ass post but man I wish I was here to read this shyt then. This is facts.

My ex wife and I was both six figure earning career pros, though our hours were rough. Thought we was gonna live a fulfilling jet set lifestyle for years and save tons of money before even thinking about kids. Soon as the wedding was done she wanted BOTH OF US to quit our careers, become teachers, have kids and be a family. It's a big part of what let to us deciding to separate.

This is just facts. Mind you she had a masters degree from an Ivy league school. School and work is really something they just want to dabble in education and career before having a man's kids and staying home with their own mothers as much as possible.
Lol my sister is doing it right now. She quit her job during the pandemic and got pregnant shortly after.

I bet you she won’t go back into the workforce until all her kids are in school and she gets bored at home doing nothing.

A lot of women can’t handle working Full time and going home and raising kids. It’s not easy.

And chasing a lavish lifestyle is overrated. In my opinion what brings me happiness is having goals, reaching them, and experiencing life with family, friends, exploring new things and places.

Material items get old quick.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It blew my mind that that special came out in 2016. My sense of time has gone to complete shyt. Felt like I watched that back in 2012 or something.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Damm wtf happened to her stupid ass?