MZ ALI WONG says.."FEMINISM fukked it up for women NOW I HAVE TO WORK..SO I ENTRAPED MY HUSBAND

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:russ: it's comedy...

or is it :patrice:

"ive been with my husband for five years..and for five years i've packed his lunch every single working day...i don't feed him out of the kindness of my heart..i feed him as an INVESTMENT in MY FINANCIAL FUTURE..cause i want him DEPENDENT ON ME...he is a HARVARD GRADUATE so i don't wanna work outside the home anymore" :dead:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Her whole set is about trying to be a stay at home mom.

It's on Netflix. I didn't watch it because the description gave me some bad vibes.

It's jokes until it happens to you. Don't sleep.

those BAD VIBES was EDUCATIONAL.. :ufdup:

that's why u watch shyt like this or listen to women talk REAL..so that YOU CAN AVOID IT HAPPENING TO YOU

it was JUST AS INFORMATIVE as it was ENTERTAINING...i can't front she is funny as hell....hilarous.... :russ:

and i don't care for female comedians ..but whoa.....she was the truth

fukk all that PC shyt.....just be real...she came with some real shyt that paralllels what we say in the HARD ON HOES MOVEMENT

I AIN'T MAD AT HER...I LIKE HER.. :manny:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like she is smart and her husband is well taken care of. That is an even exchange and both sides win.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I keep telling y'all. A LOT of women don't want to be in the workforce for decades.. they want to get their degree, maybe work for a couple years.. have a couple children and remain stay at home moms. It's probably more cost effective to hire someone to clean the home and cook meals for the family with the addition of someone else bringing in income.

Too bad feminism fukked that up for most of them LOL. Can't have ya cake and eat it too!

Edit: They'd rather go to PTA meetings, take their kids to their soccer games, have their own little hobbies and shyt than deal with the stressful workforce. There are also many who find this lifestyle unfulfilling and want to actually want to be in the workforce though.

Being a stay at home mom, and eating out on the weekends with your family, several vacations a year etc doesn't sound so bad does it?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I keep telling y'all. A LOT of women don't want to be in the workforce for decades.. they want to get their degree, maybe work for a couple years.. have a couple children and remain stay at home moms. It's probably more cost effective to hire someone to clean the home and cook meals for the family with the addition of someone else bringing in income.

Too bad feminism fukked that up for most of them LOL. Can't have ya cake and eat it too!

exactly......which is why i am not mad anymore that me and my ex are not engaged and were not living together

i manage money SOOOO MUCH BETTER without her being around , cause even though she was working her wasteful spending was a depletion on our funds.....

so now im thinking of just cohabitating with somebody since i got this 3 bedroom house ...like get a roomate..that is responsible for themselves...

it feels good knowing you ain't gotta feel obligated to taking your so called better half to olive garden every week or buying her jewelry and gifts...

cause i don't see partnerships anymore..not in this economy....i just see exploitation...marriages are no better than record deals to me :lol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
exactly......which is why i am not mad anymore that me and my ex are not engaged and were not living together

i manage money SOOOO MUCH BETTER without her being around , cause even though she was working her wasteful spending was a depletion on our funds.....

so now im thinking of just cohabitating with somebody since i got this 3 bedroom house ...like get a roomate..that is responsible for themselves...

it feels good knowing you ain't gotta feel obligated to taking your so called better half to olive garden every week or buying her jewelry and gifts...

cause i don't see partnerships anymore..not in this economy....i just see exploitation...marriages are no better than record deals to me :lol:
Marriages are the original 360 deals :scusthov:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I'd never ever want to be a stay at home mom. You're just setting yourself up to be trapped and dependent on someone else. fukkkkkkk that.

Reason why divorce rates in terms of some filing are much higher now than compared to decades ago is because women can actually now afford to leave their husband :yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'd never ever want to be a stay at home mom. You're just setting yourself up to be trapped and dependent on someone else. fukkkkkkk that.

Reason why divorce rates in terms of some filing are much higher now than compared to decades ago is because women can actually now afford to leave their husband :yeshrug:
Because the divorce court fukks over the man. Women initiate divorce at a much higher rate than men, they mostly get the house, custody of children ie child support and alimony. That's why they are more willing to leave.

It doesn't matter which way you look at it, you are always going to be dependent on someone else. Most people live well above their means, so cut that in half or even more than half.. the lifestyle you are used to you can no longer live.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Marriages are the original 360 deals :scusthov:

they really are... when i was with my ex fiance...my friends called her SUGE KNIGHT..back then it was all jokes :russ:

but a few years in they were RIGHT :merchant:

She even had thoughts of "tupac'ng" me ....."when she told me one day...u gonna get a bullet in your head for things coming out ya mouth":ufdup:

so yes grasshopper marriages are like record deals..

they control every aspect of your life...and you recieve very little benifits...except for the routine meal and blowjob every other night

but the moment they the major label (wife) drop (divorce) you they keep the rights to your royalties (money)...intellectual property (kids and homes) and you still have to submit material to them(show up at functions, attend kids events with them) until they sign somebody else (kids graduate or they get remaried)...