Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
ScaryQuestionableIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

So if Steven Adams grabs a chair here and clocks Draymond over the head here it’s completely justified, no suspension?:jbhmm:

Asking for a friend
Only a shytty Rockettes fan can make this terrible analogy:dead:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This has exposed a lot of bytch ex players and commentators, Max Kellerman is the only one I have seen talking sence on this.
Nate Burleson was the only person on that CBS pre-show panel that said Mason Rudolph was pulling off dudes helmet and charging back into the fight.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
What started this was Garrett driving Rudolph to the ground.
he didn't drive him to the ground. :what: That was one of the safest sack attempts i've ever seen. Garrett basically wrapped him up and garrett to the brunt of the fall. And if you're Pittsburg, take a knee if "the game is over". Don't be running a real play. If a d-lineman really wanted to hurt a QB he would have. Rudolph immediately got salty cuz he sucked the whole game and while they were on the ground he was trying to rip off Garrett's helmet. What video did you watch?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
On a side note I don't ever want to excuse the NFL for some shyt by saying the player didn't show contrition. Immediately after the game Miles went off the head giving an apology and stating how wrong and disgraceful his actions are. Called his actions embarrassing and unforgiveable and they still gave him that indefinite suspension.
Mason acted like a little bytch on the field, acted totally blameless after the game and took no ownership of his actions and got off without any punishment.