My wife is leaving for 3 weeks in September…

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
She’s going to tend to some family issues and has to be away…:mjcry:

Is it weird that I’m kind of excited? I love her with all my heart. We’ve been together 19 years, married for 17 and we’ve been apart maybe 3 weeks in that entire time.

Am I weird for thinking like this? :francis:
Enjoy Brotha. I’m happy for you. I couldn’t imagine 17 years of always in each other’s space. Of course you will give her all the support she needs while she is tending to her family.
:to:
We just hit 7 years last week. I work overseas and have been all 7 years. I’m home half a year and away for the other half. It’s hard but, we enjoy every second we are together.
:blessed:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
:mjcry:
I’m sure you will FaceTime three times a day.
:gladbron:
#marriedgang

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Enjoy Brotha. I’m happy for you. I couldn’t imagine 17 years of always in each other’s space. Of course you will give her all the support she needs while she is tending to her family.
:to:
We just hit 7 years last week. I work overseas and have been all 7 years. I’m home half a year and away for the other half. It’s hard but, we enjoy every second we are together.
:blessed:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
:mjcry:
I’m sure you will FaceTime three times a day.
:gladbron:
#marriedgang

Honestly breh I just enjoy spending time with her. She's my favorite person...It's times where we mirror each other to the point where you'd think we're the same damn person, just living in two separate bodies. It's gonna be hard for sure.

We're gonna be facetiming all the time...I'm gonna spray her perfume everywhere so I still get to smell her :mjcry:

Congrats on 7 years breh. *Cheers* to many, many more

cheers.gif

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
She's going back to her hometown.
Gonna run into her old friends probably.
Going to run into her old HS sweetheart probably too.
They are gonna catch up at dinner.
He's gonna make sly dirty macking jokes about you the whole time.
She's gonna giggle and half-ass defend you.
But then she's actually going to dive into the things about you she doesn't like and how y'all's relationship hasn't been the same.
Then she's gonna have to much to drink and he will recommend to take her home.
She will insist to sleep it off at his place.
When they get there she will stumble and he will catch her.
They will start kissing and he will inevitably clap her cheeks.

:francis:

Nah I'm just bullshytting. It's perfectly normal to feel excited to spend time away from your spouse. Enjoy your time. However 3 weeks is a long time. Your excitement will wear off after about a week and a half. Then you'll be miserable missing her and dying for her to return.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I was thinking this too. There's going to be a hangover effect to this, and I'm just wondering how hard it's gonna hit. We've been together a long time...Shyt nearly half our lives.
Just go play some Elden ring. You'll be too busy getting your ass beat by bosses to worry bout shyt like "being lonely" or the "feminine touch" or "love"

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Man I’d be partying my ass off if my girl was leaving that long. Every morning would be Christmas and every night would be new years :wow: have a thirty slide over if I was still on that time :myman:

Have some fun breh