My wife is leaving for 3 weeks in September…

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Not really. The only thing that complicates it is the family issues. My wife had an emergency issue similar to yours some years ago and I kinda felt the same. A week away felt like it was needed but you wish it was under different circumstances.

Yeah 100%. There's going to be some enjoyment for sure, but at the same time probably very emotional for her.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
OP now...

8QcTggI.jpeg

OP in a week...

PSZv5jO.jpeg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Go out alone. Go to a bar and watch a game. Eat, relax and go walk around at the mall. This is a very free and relaxing time for yourself your body needed. Let your wife know at all times what you are doing so she can be excited to do those things with you when she comes back.

The feeling you’re having is because I can tell you h guys don’t do much together and not as outgoing. Nothing wrong with it. When she comes back, she’s gonna have stories and stories for you though lol.

Be ready and be a good listener. Also ask her what she missed the most while she was away

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Enjoy it bro but also use the time to get as much accomplished as possible!

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I see nothing wrongs infact i am sure studies have shown that people sometimes having space and thier time for their own interests is healthy for the relationship